Brooke Mueller

I'm NOT Cracked Out

... Just Reeeeally Tired

12/8/2012 6:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

120712_brooke_mueller_aftermath_launch_v2
Brooke Mueller insists she did NOT overdose Friday morning ... she was just exhausted from a jewelry-making bender ... but TMZ has learned Brooke's family is still VERY concerned about her drug use.

Brooke was in L.A. Friday evening ... when she told TMZ she has obtained medical records to prove drugs were not a factor when her assistant found her unresponsive at 11 AM and called 911.

We broke the story ... Brooke was rushed to a nearby hospital and discharged several hours later.

TMZ spoke to Brooke's assistant ... who tells us she's new on the job, freaked out when she couldn't get Brooke to wake up and mentioned Brooke's history of drug abuse when she was talking to the 911 operator. "I made a mistake," the assistant says ... adding, "I overreacted."

But TMZ has learned ... Brooke's friends and family members, including her mother, have been very worried about Brooke's drug use for the past couple of weeks.

Publicly, Brooke's mom has been an apologist for Brooke ... but privately, she's expressed deep concern.

Last night, Brooke told us she had been making jewelry nonstop for the past several days ... and was so exhausted, she simply passed out cold.

Maybe the jewelry making explains the charred black marks all over her right hand ... then again, maybe it doesn't.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Cindy

She was on drugs while talking there.... And whats with the black filthy hands and black all over her coat? Some kind of burn residue from smoking drugs or something??? She doesn't even seem to know how filthy her hands are...just like a druggie on the street.

HungWang

she saved her, life....deny deny deny....loser

Scary

I've made all kinds of jewelry. I was also a studio art major and knew a bunch of other studio art majors, including printmakers, painters, and other jewelry makers. I never saw anyone walking around with black hands like that. Unless she was doing something weird and messy and didn't bother to wash the backs of her hands. It looks like soot or charcoal. And it's also on the sleeve of her jacket. Yeah, making jewelry, ok.

wow

right and the dog ate my homework also.. can we try for another lie please.. how dumb do drug addicts think normie really are..

HansGruber

What does she need an assistant for? She doesn't do anything.

HansGruber2

I smoked crack years ago and my hands looked just like that!

TEAM LAMMY

Crack head, her kids have no where to go. Crack head dad Charlie is a irresponsible , and now mom doesn't deserve them either,. Neither of them care about there kids. Maybe someone in Hollywood can adopt them.. I feel for the children. They have no choice in this. Brooke get some ****ing help. You make me sick

Santasunsetwoodica

Crack cocaine!

Beth

Putting the drug issues aside what would Brooke possibly need an assistant for? Seriously-I can see the nanny since she is obviously not focusing on her kids but an assistant? Seems she is self-absorbed like most drug addicts.

Tracy Lalonde

She will DENY, DENY, DENY until she hits rock bottom. Hopefully she doesn't die before that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6