Ice-T

RIPS CoCo Over

Pics w/ Another Guy

12/8/2012 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1208-ice-t-coco-tmzTotally Fine with Ice-T: His hot wife taking half-naked, ass-bearing pics and posting them on Twitter.

NOT Fine with Ice-T: His hot wife taking fully-clothed pics, but with ANOTHER RAPPER!!!!

Ice-T is FURIOUS after pics of CoCo and rapper AP.9 surfaced on the internet Friday ... with the two looking pretty friendly in Vegas. Specifically they're seen dancing, hugging, cheek-kissing and holding each other ... like really, really, close.

Ice made his feelings crystal clear on Twitter, saying ... "Don't get it twisted, I'm not happy about this s**t."

He continued, "Most of [the pics] are disrespectful and in bad taste. She's made me look and feel like s**t. I say this on Twitter because there's no way to avoid the obvious misconduct of a married couple."

CoCo also tweeted about the incident when the pics first popped up saying ... "Please guys I'm happily married. Sometimes fans and friends take silly pics. It's harmless."

Ice seems to disagree.

kells

I can't believe I actually looked up the pics, since I could give a flying f*ck about either of these two famewhores. All things considered I'd dump her ass. Whoever is dumb enough to pose for cheating pics deserves the keys to the street.

terrellm

coco F@$ked up.. simple as that.. i dont believe she cheated but as an old married woman she should have known better..

Zavier

I don't understand how people hate on Coco so much, I mean her appearances, are not conventional, and may not even be considered beautiful by some people, but she's a good and nice person, not deserving of being called a dog, or a slut, or a prostitute, people have no evidence for it, and they must just be misogynistic who hate women for no reason. If you don't like her looks, say you don't like her looks, if you think she looks like a slut say "she looks like a slut" but saying she is a whore, slut, prostitute with no evidence is bull****, its like saying "that girl deserved to get raped based on what she's wearing", **** it I should be able to walk outside naked without fear of getting raped.

Church Lady

The way she's looking at the camera in those "cheating" shots makes me think she's trying to make Ice T jealous. He may not be giving her enough attention lately. Or, they're doing it to keep their show on TV. Either way, she doesn't look happy in the shots. She's up to something.

wild Jazie

Shame on you TMZ!!!
You should show us the pics CoCo posted, or at least a link to them.

Twiz

Ice-T needs to keep that fake big t*tted fat a$$ed slut on a shorter leash!!!

ray

just another fat mutant ass whore.

coco cola

Everybody knows coco is slow n a slut ..she probably smells like dog..she was a stripper ...can't house no hood rat

ray

we have scripted "reality" shows, now we get scripted " reality" tweets to set up the scripted "reality' show.

justdontgiveadamn

This guy is a joke. He wants his 15 minutes of game.

Majestik

I've seen enough of her nekkid pictures on net that he was all good and fine with. Regardless of what's out there now, I won't look because I don't doubt it's for ratings for their show. Already did this with the Kraptashians.

JesusSaves

She's scary!!!

lm

Shouldve slap that h@3 and said bitcch betta have my money.

Kaaka

for peeps curious about the PICS here.

ummm?!

Way to go TMZ, you report second hand news, but you can't even manage to post pics of the dirty deed you're reporting about?