Ice-T

RIPS CoCo Over

Pics w/ Another Guy

12/8/2012 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1208-ice-t-coco-tmzTotally Fine with Ice-T: His hot wife taking half-naked, ass-bearing pics and posting them on Twitter.

NOT Fine with Ice-T: His hot wife taking fully-clothed pics, but with ANOTHER RAPPER!!!!

Ice-T is FURIOUS after pics of CoCo and rapper AP.9 surfaced on the internet Friday ... with the two looking pretty friendly in Vegas. Specifically they're seen dancing, hugging, cheek-kissing and holding each other ... like really, really, close.

Ice made his feelings crystal clear on Twitter, saying ... "Don't get it twisted, I'm not happy about this s**t."

He continued, "Most of [the pics] are disrespectful and in bad taste. She's made me look and feel like s**t. I say this on Twitter because there's no way to avoid the obvious misconduct of a married couple."

CoCo also tweeted about the incident when the pics first popped up saying ... "Please guys I'm happily married. Sometimes fans and friends take silly pics. It's harmless."

Ice seems to disagree.

ummmAnyways

The rapper's name is AP. 9? I swear that's a line at Kohls. Not kidding look it up.

Joybubble55

You bought the tramp.... Now she is yours... Lucky you...

Grace

Uh-oh. If he is truly angry about this and it isn't a publicity stunt then Coco is in deep doo doo.

There are too many women that want to be married to her husband for her to be acting out like this.

KAY

Learning experience, don't do that **** again. I enjoy seeing these two express their love, they sincerely entertain me!

I luv u RPattz!

By the looks of the pictures....she's seen AP.9 4 times and each picture they are cozy. I don't believe her that nothing happen. You don't take pictures like that if nothing was happening.

Ylpontiac

Ice T is older, no diss, but its true. Maybe he not hitten it right like he use to. I'm just saying.......

Me Too

First of all, those pictures are MORE than a friend taking pics with a friend. She made Ice look like a fool, and with a fugly dude, too. Ice t ain't exactly Brad Pitt, but that nasty guy Coco was pictured with is so hideous his face could stop a clock.

A1A

"It's harmless." Those are the EXACT words my two ex-wives have used. When a woman says "it's harmless" that is woman speak for "it's everything but harmless". Hey T, you're being played.

Capricorn

What ever, ice not going anywhere.

Cash43

My dude ice should of know you can't make a hoe a house wife .. In my krupt voice lol ...church

Bigmama

even doe ice is not goin anywhere...coco is still wrong fa her actions...if the shoe was on the other foot she would be pissed

angie

dont blame ice, being on law and order , he has to be serious now , and maintain an image

TJ

Done to get ATTENTION!! Publicity stunt, folks.

TJ

Just saw the photos. They clearly look posed.She always trys to imitate Kim Kardashian,to get attention,like when she did the "fake butt" show on t.v
Now she is trying to do the interracial black rapper thing like K.K, as well.

NewJerseyNurse

On their show, they both comment that they are never apart, always do things together, never spent the night apart, so when did she have the time to be hugged upbw this guy 4 dif times? Guessing while he was working on SVU set to buy her fancy things, wow. She claims the 2 did nothing but all 4 pics are in clubs late night presumably so what went on after they left the club? Smh wow Coco really??? Ice has already deleted the above ref twitter posts but hers say she is sad and sorry...poor Ice, he is so nice w her and she really disappointed me, as did the rapper who clearly knows she is married, she is a reality celeb and that these pics would find their way online and to the media. Smh...