Ice-T

RIPS CoCo Over

Pics w/ Another Guy

12/8/2012 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1208-ice-t-coco-tmzTotally Fine with Ice-T: His hot wife taking half-naked, ass-bearing pics and posting them on Twitter.

NOT Fine with Ice-T: His hot wife taking fully-clothed pics, but with ANOTHER RAPPER!!!!

Ice-T is FURIOUS after pics of CoCo and rapper AP.9 surfaced on the internet Friday ... with the two looking pretty friendly in Vegas. Specifically they're seen dancing, hugging, cheek-kissing and holding each other ... like really, really, close.

Ice made his feelings crystal clear on Twitter, saying ... "Don't get it twisted, I'm not happy about this s**t."

He continued, "Most of [the pics] are disrespectful and in bad taste. She's made me look and feel like s**t. I say this on Twitter because there's no way to avoid the obvious misconduct of a married couple."

CoCo also tweeted about the incident when the pics first popped up saying ... "Please guys I'm happily married. Sometimes fans and friends take silly pics. It's harmless."

Ice seems to disagree.

NewJerseyNurse

Lol Ice leave her, I never even heard of AP.9 LOLOL let his underground ass support her and buy her red bottom shoes, yea right, she probably paid for AP.9s drinks in the club w Ice $. She knows being in the spotlight these would be leaked...prob is that she appears drunk in all 4 pics all glassy eyed. Smh...let her go

drgnFlyWlf10

Gee I wionder if this has anything to do with their tv show? uh you think

adam71882

Thats what happens when these idiots continue to marry these whorebags. Smh. How have they continued to not get this concept

QueenB

MARQUEZ WON .........6TH Round KNOCK OUT..........

ChildPlease

Your wife's a dirty wh$

ChildPlease

Your wife's a dirty whore .....

misscurly

I hope she used a rubber. Cause my girl sure didn't when she humped ap9 and ain't been the same since.

Abstract1

Can't turn a hoe into a housewife

Santasunsetwoodica

Ice a pimp no sweat!

Toilethead

Hot? Are you effing nuts? She looks like a nightmare come to life.

TEAM LAMMY

She looking like a hobo, get some help. Do it for your kids lives. Selfish b.i.t.c.h.

tleeg

The only reason this ugly bitch is famous is because she has big fake tits. Big whoop!!

Peace82

I would love to see what this lady looked like before she did all this crap to her face and body. It's not an attractive look at all. *smh*

alilbigboned

I hope she realizes what she has in an employed, faithful black man. I love them as a couple, but if shes cheating he should move on.

Fantastic Four

AP.9 made Ice-T his bitch and you know he been up in Coco's cookie jar.

If ICE is still married to this ho this time next year I just could never respect him again.