Ice-T

RIPS CoCo Over

Pics w/ Another Guy

12/8/2012 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1208-ice-t-coco-tmzTotally Fine with Ice-T: His hot wife taking half-naked, ass-bearing pics and posting them on Twitter.

NOT Fine with Ice-T: His hot wife taking fully-clothed pics, but with ANOTHER RAPPER!!!!

Ice-T is FURIOUS after pics of CoCo and rapper AP.9 surfaced on the internet Friday ... with the two looking pretty friendly in Vegas. Specifically they're seen dancing, hugging, cheek-kissing and holding each other ... like really, really, close.

Ice made his feelings crystal clear on Twitter, saying ... "Don't get it twisted, I'm not happy about this s**t."

He continued, "Most of [the pics] are disrespectful and in bad taste. She's made me look and feel like s**t. I say this on Twitter because there's no way to avoid the obvious misconduct of a married couple."

CoCo also tweeted about the incident when the pics first popped up saying ... "Please guys I'm happily married. Sometimes fans and friends take silly pics. It's harmless."

Ice seems to disagree.

Fantastic Four

AP.9 made Ice-T his bitch and you know he been up in Coco's cookie jar.

If ICE is still married to this ho this time next year I just could never respect him again.

TJ

Heard CoCo was going to Uzbekistan to promote milkshakes!!

State The Obvious

am I the only one who realizes these pictures are from 3 Separate Incidents, She has on 3 different outfits in these pictures, not calling her a HOE, but somebodies a repeat offender (he been Hit'n that for a while), I wonder if Ice caught that (Law an Order), somebody Slipn!!!

State The Obvious

" ALL GD "

BULLSHT SHE HVE NO RESPECT 4 HER MAN HW SADDDD!!!!!!!

Concerned about society

She's trash with his money

Fantastic Four

I heard Snoop gave it to her up the chute!

Bri

So sad maybe she should start a family and refocus......do sad...

Catrina

I'm thinking ratings stunt....

TJ

FAKE! Done to promote an audience for her Vegas show. Smacks of desperation.

Leighton

Because it's complete natural and rational to discuss marital woes publicly and through social networking outlets---instead of walking six feet to his left and speaking to his wife sitting on the couch across from him.

chiari

Who cares...

dena2cents

It has to be a publicity stunt because I know coco isn't that stupid.

Justsayin

I saw the pics and my stomach went nauseous. Broken man...My heart goes out to you T. I dont know if I can look at Coco in the same way now. Myself and my daughters really believed in her, and you.

Marvin