Lindsay Lohan

Max George Pursued ME

... And I'm Lovin' It

12/8/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1207-lindsay_lohan_max-george-tmz-gettyLindsay Lohan insists ... she didn't make the first move when it came to hooking up with The Wanted singer Max George ... he was the aggressor from the start -- but Lindsay's not complaining one bit.

Lindsay's telling friends, Max pursued her from the beginning -- flirting with her aggressively since that fateful night last week at the club Avenue in NYC, where Lindsay allegedly punched a fortune teller.

Lindsay also says Max is the one who invited her backstage at Jingle Ball in Philly this week ... and he's also the one who invited her to join The Wanted on their tour bus.

But we're told Lindsay's happy to go with the flow -- because she really likes Max and enjoys hooking up with him ... even though she's not looking for a serious relationship.

The reason ... Lindsay believes she has lots of work to do on herself before she ropes someone else into her crazy life.

She's got a point.

Firefly

They are using each other. She is using him for a place to stay ( even if it's a place that doesn't stay put) She is using them as a "See I have friends" since everyone else has run for the hills. She is delusional trying to make everything seem normal when she knows it will all be falling apart soon. And she will probably blackmail the group into helping her in some way, like lying for her to the courts.
They in return are using her for publicity, free for all firecrotch, and a chance to write a book about the whole bus rocking experience....with pictures. I hope whatever they catch from this experience will be worth it.
~
The lows hang with the lows and the Lohans are as low as they go.

Grandma Cracker

He must of already dumped her.

UPYOURS

Hooking being the operative word here.......

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

What time is the Max thread with his denial of "hooking up" gonna be posted?

Firefly

Look her thumb is changing colors like Brooke Mueller's hand. Must be something going around.

UPYOURS

Mummy, I have met the woman of my dreams. I want to marry her. OH SON, I am so happy! What does she do? Well, she USED to be a child actor, now she is just a hooker, but she swings either way......WHAT? Its a long story Mummy. When will I meet her. Well, she has some obligations to fulfill......What obligations son? She has some jail time to do, some debts to pay, and a long round of treatment for STD's, but I just KNOW you will love her.......Mummy? Mummy? Are you OK?

dreamon

...something about her assaut and arrest made him interested in her? I think she should look up pursue in the dictionary. Followers do not pursue FFS.

Anywhoo, I think being a groupie is a step up for her. Are Romeo and Juliet be separated by her jail sentence? Will she start some groupie rumble before she goes to the clink? Is she on the road to hide from process sevrers?

thomas

She's loving being pursued by a 3rd rate rock singer who travels on a bus? Talk about aiming low.

Firefly

She should call up Brook Mueller and ask if she can crash at her place. I mean come on she already hit up her ex for 100,000 what's another 100,000 and a little crack or meth between friends. It will be safer that way. They will be wasted in one spot. Too wasted to go any where or do anything and the paramedics only have to make one stop. It's all good.

Mia

Dead already?! No?! DAYUM!

Chi

But I thought she was gay! Where is Samantha?

Andyconda

Lindsay Lohan ‏@lindsaylohan
A waitress just hit me - punched me for no reason

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Sorry, Joran, Lindsay isn't interested in having a serious relationship until she wins an Oscar. Too bad the closest she'll ever get to a beloved Oscar, is when she walks past the bologna at the grocery store.

Andyconda

trying to decide, does she look like an old cristian slater or a jack nickelson in that photo above?

UPYOURS

DUIna to Linds: Ok fine whatever, have you hit him up to pay my fvcking mortgage yet? NO???? *SLAP*. BITCH, I taught you better than THAT...