Lindsay Lohan

Max George Pursued ME

... And I'm Lovin' It

12/8/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1207-lindsay_lohan_max-george-tmz-gettyLindsay Lohan insists ... she didn't make the first move when it came to hooking up with The Wanted singer Max George ... he was the aggressor from the start -- but Lindsay's not complaining one bit.

Lindsay's telling friends, Max pursued her from the beginning -- flirting with her aggressively since that fateful night last week at the club Avenue in NYC, where Lindsay allegedly punched a fortune teller.

Lindsay also says Max is the one who invited her backstage at Jingle Ball in Philly this week ... and he's also the one who invited her to join The Wanted on their tour bus.

But we're told Lindsay's happy to go with the flow -- because she really likes Max and enjoys hooking up with him ... even though she's not looking for a serious relationship.

The reason ... Lindsay believes she has lots of work to do on herself before she ropes someone else into her crazy life.

She's got a point.

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Man, that Best Buy ad on these pages is really starting to piss me off.

On a better note, the Concert for Sandy Victims on 12/12 now features a lineup of Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, The Who, Bruce Springsteen, Eric Clapton, Roger Waters, Billy Joel, Bon Jovi, Eddie Vedder, etc...

Man, I'd love to go to that one. StubHub has tickets starting at $635/each!! Jeez!!! What happened to the good old days of $10 (or less) concert tix for top acts?

DUds

Delusional. Try as you might Lindsay, you won't be relevant.

janet

Yeah, Ok. Once upon a time in a land far far away...

How long before he jumps back on this. He's using her and she's too much of an idiot to see it.

Your honor I can't go to jail because there is this boy band guy who was agressively flirting with me so I know I have to clean up my act.

Your honor I really mean it this time, no I really really mean it, I swear to god I really mean it this time.

Andyconda

the way she looks she is far too old to be dating him...
if she goes anymore out of her league she will be dating sperm

UPYOURS

Linds to Max: HONEY, guess what? I am pregnant! Max to Linds: WELL FVCK, I am NOT paying to have the entire band and all the groupies DNA tested, SCREW YOU. *CLICK*

Andyconda

I hope in their coke haze they decide to let her drive the tour bus..
problem solved

Twiz

A few days ago I predicted the movie "Herbie rides Lindsey again . .and again". Max was a character in the actual movie. Coincidence?? I think not . . . .

Luv

Here's a video of Lindsay hugging Max George last night:

Luv

TMZ, no one cares about this lame story.

janet

@andy...exactly. This won't work either. He already said he felt sorry her. Besides he won't have anything to do with her assult case. He didn't see a thing.

Zach Swan

This little tart hasn't told a word of truth since 2005. Why would anyone believe she is anything other than a babybatter receptacle?

Chase

I totally believe Lindz on this one because she always tells the truth.

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

The only reason Lindsay was invited on to the tour bus was to keep the steering system greased

Grandma Cracker

Love how they photo shopped that water bottle into the picture.

Lindsay is so important. The Wanted never could have done it without her.

Vinsetta

This site is starting to P me off. Takes forever to reload. This guy must not know she uses everybody until she gets what she wants. Whats one of her loves? Cold cash. She'll be in jail shortly anyhow. Next week and the weeks after will be the real stories. If he is banging her, he better damn TRIPLE bag it because she wants a brat too.