Lindsay Lohan

Getting HANDS ON

with Max from The Wanted

12/8/2012 8:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan staked her claim to new beau Max GeorgeLindsay Lohan staked her claim to new beau Max George from The Wanted ... throwing her arm around him at a club in New York City last night following their show at Madison Square Garden.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay has been by Max's side the last few days, even riding with the band on their tour bus. We're told Max has been the aggressor in the "relationship" from the start, but that Lindsay isn't looking for anything serious right now.

Which is probably for the best ... she might be a little busy for the next 8-12 months.

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

lolols Max is Livin' La Vida Lindsay!!!

Grandma Cracker

Has Lindsay been found "unresponsive" yet?

TEAM LAMMY

Maybe she'll hit him up for money to help her out. Poor decision to hang out with this hot mess. The Wanted five minutes of fame is just about over and Lindsey will help with that. Can't be good for the band. . She's gross anyways

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

Just like all of you old broads are Livin' La Vida Lindsay vicariously through the gossip tabloids too! lolols

Go Lindsay!!! "LIVE WITHOUT REGRETS"!!!

Grandma Cracker

If Max goes back to London he had better take Lindsay with him, or he will learn the meaning of "blowing your phone up".

Where are you?
Are you with another girl?
What are you doing?
Are you with another girl?
When do I get to see you?
Are you with another girl?
I'll kill you if you are with another girl?
Why won't you talk to me?

janet

C'mon guys, this is all great hype and PR for the this boy band. They will run it dry and Lindsay who?

me

She's been chasing this guy around everywhere he goes. She's a total stalker and he's a total dumbass to have anything to do with this firecrotch.

me

me

Hanging out with a band is the LAST thing this loser needs to be doing. She won't quit until she's dead.

seamus

I am glad I had to work today, as much as I like trainwreck Lohan, she needs to step it up a notch. This is boring, can't she get arrested or overdose, something other than these gross pictures of her. My grandmother looks better than her and she has been dead since 1972.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

If she can GRIFT her way to London on the bands dime, I may have to take my hat off to her. She needs to give up thieving and stick with grifting . . .

Robin Mitchell

Isn't she on probabation except to travel for buisness? Guess monkey business counts for the probation officer on this one.

ilovegossip

Grandma, I'm thinking more along the lines of they are going to write a song about her, and it will be truthful, and then she will sue...

TEAM LAMMY

I wouldn't want her filthy cocaine nails and stinky cigarette fingers touching me

QueenB

Looks like someone wants himself a piece of that FIRE CROTCH...