Lindsay Lohan

Getting HANDS ON

with Max from The Wanted

12/8/2012 8:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan staked her claim to new beau Max GeorgeLindsay Lohan staked her claim to new beau Max George from The Wanted ... throwing her arm around him at a club in New York City last night following their show at Madison Square Garden.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay has been by Max's side the last few days, even riding with the band on their tour bus. We're told Max has been the aggressor in the "relationship" from the start, but that Lindsay isn't looking for anything serious right now.

Which is probably for the best ... she might be a little busy for the next 8-12 months.

Uk

Max you should be ashamed of yourself tut tut tur

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

This deserves its own post, I never laughed so hard.
Zephyr
"I don't think they made it to an airport. There are reports of eyewitnesses seeing them run straight into the Atlantic Ocean, and furiously swimming towards London."
BRAVO!

seamus

I still cannot understand how ugly and broken down Lindsay has gotten in such a short period of time. There are all kinds of addicts in hollywood and on my street and no one looks as bad as Lindsay. Dina looks better than Lindsay.She is reminding me of Michael Jackson the way her face keeps getting more and more twisted and weird.

janet

Lohan got her last ditch fun and attention. What's next a new arrest before court.

Lohans LA concrete carpet walks (the best attention she's gotten was also overdone)

ketjo

Evening friends ......I am cookied out...!! Today was cookie baking day for the family....I have mix, baked and decorated enough cookie to feed the whole first army and mix up about the same amount of candy chocolate and white fudges ...plain and nuts and even something called cake icing white chocolate fudge that almost sent me into sugar shock just watching them make it....Ha Ha and I managed to control my self and my sugar level all day.......Just another family tradition we have for Christmas like regular folks do.....
Most folks just look dirty when they don't bath for a week or two...Lindsay turns Orange. !!! and right now she is bright Cheeto color........and if that picture is any indication she is higher then a kite....that is one "Blousey Lousey looking whore."
Still try to figure out who's using who ....or is it a mutual using party......
He better check the plane over when he flys out to England tomorrow cause he just might have some extra baggage on board....and that's some would in up in quarentine when she got to England....as a health hazard to the public.....
Wish I could sent you all some of these cookies they are delicious.......LOL

Vinsetta

Wasn't One Direction on GMA last week? I am not sure, but I did hear Richard Christie on Howard Stern interviewing some young teens that were just letting out the most blood curdling screams over One Direction. I'm not 'dissin' One Direction but I almost had to cancel my Sirius XM over those screams.

jc

THANK ALOT ZEPHYR!!!!!
Now I have the Benny Hill music stuck in my head....LMAO!

Uk

Yes that's one direction or 1d as they ate otherwise know they are the rivals of the wanted massive war both bands are in America at the mo and they are fighting that much there were threats to each other to have a fight in Maddison square gardens if that's right.

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

Guess Lindz got her fill of ****ney

Accents, that is

Marvin

I've looked for Mr. Pink energy drink and I can't seem to find it, it's as elusive as LeeLO's Playboy mag......

Uk

Harry styles from 1d is banging Taylor swift this week to get publicity and obviously the wanteds max is banging the mess. All one big publicity stunt both women have had their fare share of men

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

Guess Lindz got her fill of ****ney

Accents, that is
less than a minute ago

The censured word is kokney lol

Uk

Still don't understand why they censor that word hhhhmmmmm

ketjo

Who is the hell black checks somebody talking about baking cookies ????? LOL

Hey ! UpYours move over on the Monkey Bars....I'm coming up to join you and I got a who big box of cookies to share...Russia Tea Cakes...Cow Patties ....Macadonia White Choclate ......Frosted Sugar Cookies...Gingerbread Men....Moraven Cookies.... and of course Peanut Butter ........oh and lots of Coffee and Russian Hot Tea......
Cause they ain't nothing interesting on this one...just a Nasty Drunken Whore rubbing her Coochie all over a English Fool........whos pecker will fall off in about 6 months......Hope he thinks it worth it ......

intrigued