Lindsay Lohan

Getting HANDS ON

with Max from The Wanted

12/8/2012 8:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Lindsay Lohan staked her claim to new beau Max GeorgeLindsay Lohan staked her claim to new beau Max George from The Wanted ... throwing her arm around him at a club in New York City last night following their show at Madison Square Garden.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay has been by Max's side the last few days, even riding with the band on their tour bus. We're told Max has been the aggressor in the "relationship" from the start, but that Lindsay isn't looking for anything serious right now.

Which is probably for the best ... she might be a little busy for the next 8-12 months.

Uk

No you can keep her first class delivery ups lol :-)

SPAM

Now that Linds dispatched AA Aliana to publicly humiliate herself (more) at the thrift store while she stayed "home" guzzling and cocaining, she needed a 144-hour coke-and-booze-aThon to wipe away the memory. Hopefully, she's still in an Ambien haze for some of her Next arraignments.

Vinsetta

No, One Direction is a completely separate Brit boy band. I think teens are more into One Direction these days, based on the screaming kids I heard on the radio.

Uk

Can't say that I have ever tried it ha

Uk

Ohhhhhhh yeah totally forgot the wanted are playing at the jingle bell ball at the O2 one direction played on saturday

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Here I was, thinking Lohan's Confessions of a Broken Heart was the worst video.

Then I stumbled upon This Gem.

So this is what people consider music these days? God help us all!

20 points to anyone who can watch the whole video.

Uk

One direction were the out come of x factor

Uk

As were jls

Andyconda

I grew up with Crue..but I think Vince just called me a hater on twitter..

Uk

Really need to go to sleep but can't seem to put my phone down haha

Andyconda

was going out but 4 night in a row is way too much..my last name isnt lohan..
so I found a feed to the manny fight..and a case of brew

Jay

Thanks everyone for clearing the boy band thing up for me. I just know one song british boy band song and I dont know the name of it. I wonder which band sings it.

Jay

This is off topic but does anyone of you guys watch homeland?

jwoolman

Oh, of course he's pursuing her. Just like Woody Allen, who accidentally ran into her twice. This an old song she's singing, don't believe it until the alleged pursuer says so directly (not through "sources"). Like the IR, which really is pursuing her...

Zephyr, Enemy of #LittleWhores

Ok, since I ruined everyone's hearing from that last video, here's a legendary song!