Simon Cowell

Grammys Screwed Bieber

... He Deserved a Nom

12/8/2012 5:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1208_simon_cowell_video

Justin Bieber
 deserved at least ONE Grammy nomination this year for his hard work ... but no ... he got shafted by the uppity snobs at the Recording Academy -- so says Simon Cowell.

Simon was out in L.A. Thursday night -- for the launch of his new X Headphones -- when we asked about Bieber's Grammy snub. He told us, "You know what? He deserved one [nomination], I think. But they can get a bit snobby sometimes."

But Simon's not worried about the Biebs, adding, "He won't be crying too much. He's doing fine."

You can say that again.

KAY

He doesn't deserve a grammy nomination. He deserves a moon man nomination; which he will get plenty of.

Bigmama

I love me sum jb

Gary

What do you expect???...Simon thinks a Kardashian is talented also....he put her on his horrible xfactor....

whosthatgirl

I agree. My kids have made me buy them all his albums, I think he is evolving and at least deserved the nomination.

Toilethead

Simon has gone batcrap insane.

jessyfish1

I keep hearing his songs on the game song pop, and every time I think it's a woman singing. Don't care much for this kid.

Gordon

Just because retarded girls and gay dudes buy his music, doesn't mean he deserves a Grammy nomination...$ales don't guarantee talent.

SchoolTheRookies

Justin had 1 decent song years ago. That baby baby baby crap every child loved. Otherwise i havent heard a hit song from him since. He is washed up and ive never seen anyone's popularity remain so stable when the music they put out sucks. People buy into his brand not him. Im happy he didnt get nominated he doesnt deserve it.

STFUP

Simon is speaking strictly as a producer with a financial interest.
As a music critic - he KNOWS Bieber didn't deserve s**t!

STFUP

Sales <> talent.
Just look at William Hung. Bieber is just as big of a joke!

STFUP

"they can get a bit snobby sometimes"
Wait. This is Simon Cowell talking? Pot - meet kettle. lol
And Bieber didn't deserve s**t!

Rafaelle Zuccaro

He at least should have won the "***** of the Year" Award???? Who in the H--- thinks this guy is a Talent??? Well, I guess its the stupid little young kids that think he can sing!!!

brianastreeter

My dog should be nominated

Gurgle

He only wins awards when it's left up to little girls with cell phones & multiple twitter accounts.

Javadude54

Cowell may know what sells but he wouldn't know quality music if it kicked him in his big, square head.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments