Jenni Rivera

Dies in

Plane Crash

12/9/2012 6:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1209-jenni-rivera-gettyJenni Rivera died early this morning in Mexico after the plane she was flying on crashed shortly after takeoff, leaving no survivors. She was 43.

Rivera's father and brother confirmed her death on Telemundo.

Four other passengers and two pilots were also aboard the plane. It was headed from Monterrey to Toluca, after Rivera performed in Monterrey on Saturday night.

Mexico's transportation ministry says the plane lost contact with radar at 3:15 AM, approximately 61 miles from Monterrey.

Rivera was named one of the 25 most powerful women by People en Español and reportedly signed on recently to do a comedy pilot for ABC. She has sold over 20 million albums worldwide.

1209-jenni-rivera-years

RIP Jenni Rivera

She was an amazing singer. May la Diva de la Banda R.I.P.

Piel

RIP Jenny love you

bob

The crash site was such a mess you could not tell the bodies from the frijoles.

Fuego911

Rest in peace. Jenny Rivera

MyaMahogany

R.I.P Ms.Jenni Rivera...may your soul rest!!!!

janet

RIP JENNI RIVERA! she was a great singer i loved her music a big loss for mexico.talented women proud of where she came from.still cant believe it.

nonofurbusiness1.

F$

3PresaCanarios

People;please do not write INSENSITIVE things ,wheter or not you are familiar with her and her music is irrelevant....

tessa

I am so sorry for the loss of these lives

CriticXtreme

Te extraño tanto. Gracias por ser talentoso y verdaderamente entender el negocio. Así que muchos carecían de lo que tenía y aún más que pasar el testigo a sus hijos. El conocimiento es mucho más poderoso que los regalos materiales. Que descanses en el Paraíso.

Hannah Bakk

I hate the ignorance of religion, god bless? If there was a god he would be one sick puppy.

Karla559

R.I.P my diva god bless your family I hope I get to make it to your ceremony l love you you will be missed and all you with negative comments get out of here

NOT ELMO

Jenni Rivera
Dies in
Plane Crash...................R.i.P.

Tori

I love watching I Love Jenni now its not the same, an angel was taken so soon for no reason..my blessings go out to the Rivera family..
You'll forever be missed Jenni. :(

hco10ah

We will forever miss you jenni. It's sad to know how a plane like that crashed within ONLY 10 minutes from take off. We are in the 21st century! WHY?! just like Richie Valens. We miss you both!