Jenni Rivera

Passenger in Plane Crash

No Survivors

12/9/2012 11:46 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1209-jenni-rivera-tmzupdate_bar
3:25 PM PT -- Mexican officials say they believe they have found the plane ... and there are no apparent survivors. No remains have been found or identified.

2:50 PM PT -- According to a local TV station, the plane's wreckage has been found, but so far no confirmation on survivors or fatalities.

0314_divider_graphic
Mexican-American singer Jenni Rivera is missing and feared dead after her plane went down shortly after take off this morning in Mexico.

Mexico's transportation ministry says the plane lost contact with radar at 3:15 AM, approximately 61 miles from Monterrey. It was bound for Toluca.

There were two pilots and five passengers on board, including Rivera, who performed in Monterrey on Saturday night.

Story developing ...
1209-jenni-rivera-years

bettypadrone

If you go to Jennie. Rivera. Com. You will know. She is love in The Latin community. Her brother is lupillo Rivera.

93bic

I pray to god they find her, she's such an amazing person, singer, mother artist human being ! Let's hope she hasn't left her kids behind :(

Silviaguierrez293

I couldn't believe it either but her death has been confirmed. R.I.P Jenni Rivera you were such a great singer with an amazing voice. Your songs had so much meaning into them.. You where a very strong woman and a great mom. I loved watching " I love Jenni" you always had me laughing.. we are going to miss you so much and god will look out and you, an angel from above, can protect them. We love u jenni!!! 1969-2012 r.i.p

Silviaguierrez293

For your children*

nelly

i feel so sad, i was a huge fan of jenny, she was a great women, im in shock my prayers go to her family

93bic

She even said it her self she has so much love for music and that becoming a mom inspired her to thrive more, to be strong

PinkChucky15

This is incredibly sad. I wasn't exactly a fan of hers but this is horrible and wouldn't wish it on anyone. I have her children and family in my thoughts as well as the family members of the other people on the plane. Descansa en paz Jenni.

LadyWinter

I didnt like her music, but as a human being she deserves respect. This could happen to anyone, including to all those spreading venom on the comments, how sad that you are trying to have 1 min of fame mocking someone else´s death.
Enjoy every second of your life like its the last one!.. RIP

Honestj

What I have learned today is that latinos can't talk or spell and most of the ones commenting here were born in the us! What were you doing in school? RIP Jenni, you will be missed.

anthony

horrible accident...... i feel very bad for all the families involved....

something positive has to come out of this horrific accident, such as if your a person with a good size networth- you should not be flying in a 1969 lear jet 25..... you have options that do cost money... fractional hours for private jet charters..... you can purchase 30 hours for over 300k etc etc..
i would rather fly in a new falcon or gulfstream then a piece of junk lear 1960...'s jet....

jenni rivera fan

if you got nothing good to say u b$#%$ the shut the f&%$ up how wood u feel if that happened to one of your family members

Mayra

R.I.P Jenni you forever be in our hearts. You inspired so many people. You were one of the strongest always showing your courage and standing up for woman. My prayers go out to her family.

lilPapas

They found her...shes alive and well... I just got off the phone with her...she said thank you all n she's sorry too worry you all

fabian26

It has been confirm by Jennys Dad.. her body has been found some parts burn....we had hopes of seen her alive but not any more RIP jenny u were the most famous humble person....Also owner of the jet had prior arrests with the drug cartels...

KEN

GUESS THE PLANE WAS TO HEAVY TO FLY,...I WONDER WHY ????