Jenni Rivera

Passenger in Plane Crash

No Survivors

12/9/2012 11:46 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1209-jenni-rivera-tmzupdate_bar
3:25 PM PT -- Mexican officials say they believe they have found the plane ... and there are no apparent survivors. No remains have been found or identified.

2:50 PM PT -- According to a local TV station, the plane's wreckage has been found, but so far no confirmation on survivors or fatalities.

0314_divider_graphic
Mexican-American singer Jenni Rivera is missing and feared dead after her plane went down shortly after take off this morning in Mexico.

Mexico's transportation ministry says the plane lost contact with radar at 3:15 AM, approximately 61 miles from Monterrey. It was bound for Toluca.

There were two pilots and five passengers on board, including Rivera, who performed in Monterrey on Saturday night.

Story developing ...
1209-jenni-rivera-years

Flafalufa

My mom started crying like a psychotic lady when my grandma told her. I thought one of our family members died. No this lady say its her "idol" and she wouldn't stop crying. Thank god my aunt got home if not we would of been in Mexico planning her funeral.

MOE

What's up with the lame Mexican jokes. Anyway I hope they're all safe somewhere & will be located soon.

lgd22

Pls pls we don't know yet.. pls pray for the every one pls pray for her kids and family..

JessiV

This is suck a tragedy and those commenting stupid things can shove it!!! I so admire her and am following in her footsteps as a Singer ... she has been such an inspiration just like Selena was to me and my music ... I pray for her safe return http://www.reverbnation.com/jessiv2006 http://www.youtube.com/dreamer18thangell

QueenB

PRAYERS for JENNI.

D-INCARNATION

Stop copying Selena...

alvarodjkaos69@yahoo.com

I wish she's not dead

Romelia Ulibarri

Let's say a prayer for the Rivera Family to bring Jenni home safe.:) <3 we love you Jenni you are one of a kind.we love your music. <3 <3 <3

delia

My prayers go out to her family, she is a wonderful person from being there for her family to being there for her fans. Ive seen her at my job a couple of times visiting sick children that admire her to donating to the hospital. she truly is an amazing person.

kittykatsplace

Sad day today...she spoke her mind that's y ppl talk bad abt her...love her music n her

Truth

SHE'S DONE. RIP. JULY 2, 1969 - DECEMBER 9, 2012. AGE 43. #TRUTH!!

micky

Prayers go out to the family.

mjaramillo

A prayer for the Rivera family. So much tragedy has overcome the Rivera family these past few years. My deepest prayers are with her family and also with the rest of the crew on board. Hope is the last thing lost. Lord please return everyone on that plane safely back home.

bellamorena22

Hope she is ok, she has been thru so.much for this to happen, thought and prayers go out to her kids and brothers

sylmatic

i admire her for being outspoken, raw, and blunt. I hope everything is ok.