Jennifer Aniston

Hiding Something?

12/9/2012 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1209-jennifer-aniston-justin-theroux-x17We hate to speculate, but ...

Out on a shopping date in Beverly Hills with fiance Justin Theroux yesterday, the ageless Jennifer Aniston seemingly covered her midsection with both a shopping bag AND a jacket as she made her through a parking garage.

So we ask ...

sadiqsamm

I would personally ask you guys at TMZ to say good or keep your mouth shut. Allow the lady to be herself and do whatever she chooses. Since when does a little bit of 'privacy' becomes news?!

Goodwillgals

Does anyone know the brand of jeans she's wearing??

dena2cents

How long has old ass Aniston been playing this I want a baby, guess am I pregnant or not bull****. She's probably sterile. What boring news already.

MJ

She better have used a donor egg. Her face and body might look years younger than her age, but her eggs, they are in their 40's.

Ann

She's too old and dried up to get pregnant now!

Turk182

Did he get his wardrobe from the 'Mad Max' online shop? Dresses like a true D-BAG!

honey

If she is pulling out of some of her movies then yes I believe she is pegnant. She looked and was walking like a pregnant women does in the pictures of them shopping for furniture.canceling movies mean giving up money. what could be worth that but a baby.

Coldhardtruth

Is everybody hating because she's good looking and sucessful or is it because you are fat, ugly and live a pathetic life? This is a serious question people..

sharp-eye

Jennifer is famous for her manipulation of media. I'm sure that pose was intentional. I also know she's too stuck on herself to have a child. Gotta give it to her tho', for someone with no talent, she found her fluff niche. I'd give my right arm for one of her millions.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4