LeAnn Rimes

I'm NOT Anorexic

or Addicted to Laxatives

12/9/2012 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1207-leann-rimes-brandi-glanville-getty-tmzLeAnn Rimes is full of crap ... but in a good way ... 'cause the singer tells TMZ she's NOT addicted to laxatives ... despite allegations made by "Real Housewife" Brandi Glanville.

The gloves came off this week when Brandi (a.k.a Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife) accused LeAnn (a.k.a Eddie Cibrian's NEW wife) of being a terrible stepmom to Brandi and Eddie's two young sons.

Specifically Brandi claimed LeAnn carelessly let one of the boys eat one of her laxatives and it made the lil guy sick -- AND she said LeAnn carries the pooping pills everywhere she goes, due to a "serious eating disorder."

LeAnn tells TMZ ... Brandi's "outlandish allegations" are 100% B.S. She doesn't have any diseases or addictions ... and while she's tried to remain silent in the past -- out of respect for their families -- there's only so much "harassment" she can take.

LeAnn continues, "It's a shame to have one party constantly spreading lies. I know this drama is exactly what she wants to create. But Eddie and I hope for everyone's sake, this changes."

We pushed Brandi's people for a comment ... and pushed ... and pushed ... and pushed ... but came up with nothin'.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

Jamie

LeAnn Rimes says "I am not anorexic or addicted to laxatives..." She should have continued the statement with "but I am however butt rucking UGLY."

Miche

And of Leann NEVER lies right? Like she wasn't having an affair and she was super happy, yet had to go to "stress rehab". Leann Rimes is still a delusional psycho.

Xquizit

Well as an RN, the little wrinkles you see on the tips of her fingers show clear signs of severe dehydration. She should be drinking more Slim Fast... Clearly:/

Hefe

LeAnn has come off so entirely bad in this whole situation. I'm shocked she has any sort of career left.

Dave

The fact that LeAnn is an extremely talented singer and Brandi is a no talent whore who's best shot is appearing on a "housewives" franchise tell's me that at the end of the day, LeAnn is the winner here. And if she takes laxatives to look better because we as a society expect her to be skinny, than more power to her. I would bet most people on here would take a box of laxatives to be LeAnn Rimes. Hell most people would take a box of laxatives to be in the same room with her. Some people just can't handle the fact that they'll never reach fame in their lives. Instead, they have to bash people like LeAnn who can't protect herself publically. I admire her for keeping her mouth SHUT!!

Dave

esleenda

Sad to watch her interview recently. Obviously on some kind of meds, and obviosuly a young person with a LOT of problems. Dont think her current husband had a clue what her was getting into, for himself or his kids. Hope she can get it together. Everyone deserve a shot!

bart

Home wrecker. Dating a man knowing he was already married. Nice real nice.

Justmyinsignificantopinion

I'm not thw biggest Leeann Ries fan, but I don't see the big hoopla. Her singing seems fine to me - it's how skinny she is that concerns me. I think she's going through some things that we don't know about.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14