LeAnn Rimes

I'm NOT Anorexic

or Addicted to Laxatives

12/9/2012 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1207-leann-rimes-brandi-glanville-getty-tmzLeAnn Rimes is full of crap ... but in a good way ... 'cause the singer tells TMZ she's NOT addicted to laxatives ... despite allegations made by "Real Housewife" Brandi Glanville.

The gloves came off this week when Brandi (a.k.a Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife) accused LeAnn (a.k.a Eddie Cibrian's NEW wife) of being a terrible stepmom to Brandi and Eddie's two young sons.

Specifically Brandi claimed LeAnn carelessly let one of the boys eat one of her laxatives and it made the lil guy sick -- AND she said LeAnn carries the pooping pills everywhere she goes, due to a "serious eating disorder."

LeAnn tells TMZ ... Brandi's "outlandish allegations" are 100% B.S. She doesn't have any diseases or addictions ... and while she's tried to remain silent in the past -- out of respect for their families -- there's only so much "harassment" she can take.

LeAnn continues, "It's a shame to have one party constantly spreading lies. I know this drama is exactly what she wants to create. But Eddie and I hope for everyone's sake, this changes."

We pushed Brandi's people for a comment ... and pushed ... and pushed ... and pushed ... but came up with nothin'.

awesomewave

Now I have an image of LeAnn Rimes sitting on the toilet like Jeff Daniels in Dumb and Dumber after consuming Turbolax.

Denise

Grow up already! Put your big girl panties on both of you for all our sakes!

Reg

No but I am addicted to the "Fame" that surrounds my every move. BTW I have finally acknowledeged that I am a rather unatractive morsel.

girlareyouserious

Did this b*tch really just use "I" and "Respect" in the same sentence?

Mihalick

She looks like a skeleton who had sex with a clown inside a tanning bed.

bagladey

O-m-g, I am so sick of Leann Rimes. When are she and her sob story going to go away? Get lost already.

smorbie

Oh, I'm sorry. The woman who's life she ruined, along with the lives of the woman's children, is harassing her because she let one of the children overdose on her medications. Poor, poor Leanne. The world is so unfair to her

YouDontSay

when she was a minor with BLUE she was a great singer. something happened along the way. she is a mess. maybe karma for breaking up a marriage. someone with class would have had no contact with someone until after they were divorced (and I mean past the judge's final date). tic toc.

JiLL1

Leann Rimes spews **** from both ends

Me

The person who creates the drama is the same person who ALWAYS creates the drama--LeAnn Rimes. Someday she might figure that out.

jl

Maybe not laxatives, but other women's husbands.....yes

Cran

Leann please stop. We love Brandi and that is your fault..technically you gave her to us when you took her husband. You think you have all the money, power and the man. What you have is a failing career, and a man who never stops looking around for something better. You know the fall is coming, you and your perfect, meant to be man. Here is what you must know...every time you and Eddie bash Brandi or say "my boys" you invite and antagonize anger. They are not your boys. Brandi's boys. Are you worried you won't have a thin body if you have a child? Can you have your own or do you need to keep working to support Eddie? These are things we wonder. What we know though is that you will be judged and not by me. If you had any brains you would try and get along. No one said boo about you until you started your jealous raving rants about Brandi. She is an amazing beautiful woman and I can't figure out, like you why Eddie wants you instead, oh yeah that's right, he doesn't work. Someone has to pay for the Adderall. We cannot stand him either. It is hilarious though because it all could have been fine and you and you alone caused this hatred for you and Eddie. Best of luck.

northgirl1

Wow! It really amazes me how people are so so quick to judge... you don't always know what goes on behind closed doors:)

Sally

Why not just sue her for defamation and get it over wth - maybe then she will keep her big mouth shut.

Gwen

Brandi needs to grow up and move on... Seriously, nobody cares about the rantings of an insane, bitter ex wife.