LeAnn Rimes

I'm NOT Anorexic

or Addicted to Laxatives

12/9/2012 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1207-leann-rimes-brandi-glanville-getty-tmzLeAnn Rimes is full of crap ... but in a good way ... 'cause the singer tells TMZ she's NOT addicted to laxatives ... despite allegations made by "Real Housewife" Brandi Glanville.

The gloves came off this week when Brandi (a.k.a Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife) accused LeAnn (a.k.a Eddie Cibrian's NEW wife) of being a terrible stepmom to Brandi and Eddie's two young sons.

Specifically Brandi claimed LeAnn carelessly let one of the boys eat one of her laxatives and it made the lil guy sick -- AND she said LeAnn carries the pooping pills everywhere she goes, due to a "serious eating disorder."

LeAnn tells TMZ ... Brandi's "outlandish allegations" are 100% B.S. She doesn't have any diseases or addictions ... and while she's tried to remain silent in the past -- out of respect for their families -- there's only so much "harassment" she can take.

LeAnn continues, "It's a shame to have one party constantly spreading lies. I know this drama is exactly what she wants to create. But Eddie and I hope for everyone's sake, this changes."

We pushed Brandi's people for a comment ... and pushed ... and pushed ... and pushed ... but came up with nothin'.

zombie

Her eyebrows scare me.

Kimberly

I am using this situation to teach my kids the meaning of the word karma. She deserves the backlash she is getting. As nene leaked says. "Keep your legs closed to married men"... And certainly don't steal them after the act!

sierrarose

I wish all three parties in this matter would give it a rest.

wendy

has anybody noticed Brandi goes on a public rampage 1 week before her book comes out?

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

She was so cute back in the day. She seriously needs to delete her twitter and stop acting like a nutbag.

Cran

I think we finally get it! Imagine how worried LeAnn must be to do an entire show explaining herself and using every excuse imaginable for her behavior, including the old "meant to be" cliche excuse, because you are SHAKING IN YOUR BIKINI,
Brandi's book comes out next week, Honestly I don't really think I will read it but I WILL buy it for sure, just to help Brandi. I would be very very afraid too LeAnn, you better warn Eddie if you can find him.

EB

Looking to give 5 people an opportunity to make holiday cash! NO SCAM! check out http://www.imfree4life.com

msmoeliss

Leanne's a w h o r e eddies s douch bag piece of crap. Brandi needs to just let it go and move on. Worry about her kids anf not the home wrecking skeleton. Leanne looks like skeletor with make up and a wig on.

buque too

Agreed with Kimberley, karma is a bitch when you steal a man....

msmoeliss

Ooopps meant(and)

EB

Need cash for the holidays?!
This is easy!
Check out http://www.imfree4life.com
THIS IS REAL!

Kelly

Team Brandi all down the line! I can't WAIT until Eddie cuckolds LeAnn!

gigi

Boohoo, LeAnn, this is what happens when you jump the fence on another woman's man. No sympathy here.

Spider

It appears as though LeAnn is suffering from the poor decision that she and Eddie made than Eddie is. A line from the old move "Intermezzo: A Love Story", staring Leslie Howard and Ingrid Bergman - "I wonder if anyone has built happiness on the unhappiness of others?" Not, it seems, in the Cibrian/Rimes household!

IDoneheardItAll

Interesting she never denies her stepson mistakenly ate one of her laxative as candy when he found it on the floor. Speaks volumes. As for her douche of a husband, affairs aren't frivolously, they are hurtful & cause pain to innocent people including YOUR kids, but in yours & wifey number 2 eyes you can't see that because you both are selfish disgusting people. BTW, where is your mention of your son being ok, that's right, you care more about that wallet & it shows...a**hole!