LeAnn Rimes

I'm NOT Anorexic

or Addicted to Laxatives

12/9/2012 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1207-leann-rimes-brandi-glanville-getty-tmzLeAnn Rimes is full of crap ... but in a good way ... 'cause the singer tells TMZ she's NOT addicted to laxatives ... despite allegations made by "Real Housewife" Brandi Glanville.

The gloves came off this week when Brandi (a.k.a Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife) accused LeAnn (a.k.a Eddie Cibrian's NEW wife) of being a terrible stepmom to Brandi and Eddie's two young sons.

Specifically Brandi claimed LeAnn carelessly let one of the boys eat one of her laxatives and it made the lil guy sick -- AND she said LeAnn carries the pooping pills everywhere she goes, due to a "serious eating disorder."

LeAnn tells TMZ ... Brandi's "outlandish allegations" are 100% B.S. She doesn't have any diseases or addictions ... and while she's tried to remain silent in the past -- out of respect for their families -- there's only so much "harassment" she can take.

LeAnn continues, "It's a shame to have one party constantly spreading lies. I know this drama is exactly what she wants to create. But Eddie and I hope for everyone's sake, this changes."

We pushed Brandi's people for a comment ... and pushed ... and pushed ... and pushed ... but came up with nothin'.

Jane

That reminds me. I forgot to take my laxatives. excuse me....

Riidonkulous

I don't like Leann but even though this pic is off guard it's the best I've seen of her in a while. Maybe it's the spray tan or eye lift the other commenter noted. Idk just my worthless two cents to this worthless story. She supposed to admit it for us to devour? I won't hold my breath.

joe

and how exactly is it obbvious to you and "everyone" hy Eddie is sticking around?You knowhim personally,lol?or are you another "Brandi "fan" who feels so important because she tweeted you back??Her s called fans should start demanding a cut from all the $$$$ she's making successfully manipulating you guys to trash LeAnn on her behalf..Calling a spade a sade here..

JiLL1

Leann's such a self-absorbed, shameless, piece of crap. She's been passive-aggresively instigating & harassing Brandi from the beginning. Brandi's shown remarkable restraint considering all the pain this selfish b*** caused her but when you endanger a woman's children, watch out, Clearly LeAnn's too stupid to see that

w h i t e y

Leave her be tmz robots, she's still a babe. Just needs her confidence back..

rlemons

When u have children involved u should really be an adult! Clearly she hasn't gotten over the fact that her ex fell out of love with her. It's time to move on he's not coming back get over it!!!

loe

Tmz constipated!

joe

Here's what I dont get-Brandi says she's concerned leeAnn drinks Eddie drinks but doesnt she admit on camera to drinking and taking antidepressants at the same time?then she says this week she dleft Eddie,then in an article in the Huff post she says"When Eddie lft her,he left her broke"then lastly this ..a dwi arrest http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/29/brandi-glanville-eddie-ci_n_7760...19.html
in other words,stop throwing stones bradi,we get it he had an affair it hurt like hell and people felt bad for you..this oiginal huff post article had only 31 comments most asking who you are.You're past that now,with over 100,000 followers on Twitter and whY??I applaud your ability to turn a hurtful hardship into a cash cow but someone needs to start stating some fatcs here..you've manipulated all of these people to conitnously bully and trash LeAnn for self gain and it's worked bautifully.When do you draw the line when is enough enough???Nuff siad..

nonyabiz

Aww, look everyone "joe" is trying to get invited to Leann's next "lunch with my lackeys" by claiming everyone who dislikes Leann must be trying to get in good with Brandi. Everyone knows that has been Leann's m.o. since she started cyberstalking Brandi.

rlemons

Ps who freak cares if she takes them! I'm sure half of u do **** u don't want anyone to know about!

MayhemGirl

Seems like everyone here is on a leann hate thread. WTF ever. Brandi is low class and a total famewhore. leann is weird but Brandi tries to make it worse. Pathetic and unfounded. At least Leann has SOME talent. what is Brandi's talent?

john

Get over it Brandi he dumped your ass, the kid ate a laxative he didn't stick himself with her heroin needle. Leann, cut the sh*t, we know you have an eating disorder but we just dont care.

Robbin

As weird and full of baggage as Leanne Rimes is, Brandi Glanville seems like the most bitter ex-wife in the world. She really has nothing better to talk to a magazine about than her ex-husbands wife?

AK907

Brandi

erkg

Who gives a **** (no pun intended) - I really feel sorry for the kids - once they grow up and do internet searches they're going to need a ton of therapy to get over what happens after they find out what lunatics their parents (and step parent) really were - hmm they do realize that their kids will be able to read this, right?