Lindsay Lohan

I Can Barely Pay My Rent!

12/9/2012 1:49 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1209-tmz-lindsay-lohanLindsay Lohan's financial situation is so dire, she is struggling each month to pay the rent on her Beverly Hills mansion ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Lindsay has been scraping together the money to pay her $8,000 rent. We're told Lindsay signed the lease on the home back in February ... when her career was on the upswing and the money seemed to be rolling in.

But according to our sources, when Lindsay's finances took a turn for the worse (like when the IRS seized her bank accounts) she began doing whatever she could to make rent each month, often hitting up friends for money.

Lindsay tried to get out of the lease and move out early, but we're told the owners of the home told LiLo the penalty for breaking the lease was MASSIVE.

So Lindsay is making it work until the lease is over in February and LiLo is telling friends she'll then look for a place in New York.

Maybe Dina needs a roommate.

1209-lindsay-lohan-pad

saucedagirl

OMG I can't afford my mansion!!! Bitch I've never been in one and if you want to have the luxuries make sure you can afford it. You don't see me at the gate of Disney World waving my minimum wage earnings either. People are so stupid with money.

nv89436

A fool and her money are soon parted.
Surely she knew she owed the IRS when she RENTED a mansion that cost more in a month than my mortgage payments do for a year. Granted, I do not live in a mansion, but it's a very nice place. Poor dental hygiene, bad finacial skills, emotional and mental issues, impending jail time... and she's in denial about it all.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

So she wants to move to New York where the rent is even freakin higher.

magica

Max'll pay.

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

Notice how the previous story was veryy ambiguous about Lindsay's "ownership" of this mansion. Now this newest story clearly states she is RENTING.

I capitalized renting for the benefit of Red Cloud, nka Chief Gall, and Help just in case they stop by.

mr_nate_lewis

Everytime I start to feel bad for this chick she does something so stupid I question her "dumb-sit" compass. She'll figure it out

Twiz

I dunno how much $$ she made doing Liz and Dick, but why didnt she just pay her rent ahead and be rid of the worry? Oh yea, alcohol/drugs cost money too . . Maybe Max the boy band wonder will let her live on the school bus . .

GloSeattle

So maybe going on that tour-bus with some freaking band wasn't such a good idea...maybe you should have been looking for WORK?

TEAM LAMMY

A mansion she is tripping . Get a studio, your never home. Buy a bus and live on it. Then you can follow the wanted around the US.

Reed

If this isn't a bogus story, let me get this straight, she's leaving Los Angeles and moving back to one of the most expensive places in the United States to live, New York. OK, pea brain, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, not going to miss you. Better get that guy on the bus to pay your way in New York.

anm420

remember when she was in the quite wholesome Prairie Home Companion movie?

oh how very far she has fallen.

dreamon

Wasn't she on house arrest in Venice in May?

hlk

Ahhhh. So get a real job.

Tee

I thought she lived in that beach house next to ronson. What happened to that?

jc

The next story.....Lindsay going to say she thought Bravo was going to pay the rent......LMAO!