Brooke Mueller

Faces Jail

For Testing Dirty

12/10/2012 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1210-jail-brooke-mueller-tmzBrooke Mueller is in hot water because she violated her probation by drinking alcohol ... TMZ has learned.

As you know ... Brooke pled guilty to felony drug possession in May and was placed on probation for 1 year. Part of the deal -- she was ordered not to drink alcohol.

Sources very close to Brooke and familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... when Brooke was hospitalized last week for OD'ing on drugs (Adderall), her blood was tested and alcohol was present in her system.

It's unclear if prosecutors will go to court to yank Brooke off probation and into the pokey. One thing that could help her -- the alcohol level in her blood was very low.

bella13

Its a shame she can't get it together for the sake of her kids..they get to grow up with a nanny instead of their mother.

Jen

I think there should just be a drug island created where addicts can life and use until they OD or murder each other.

ummm?!

This drug thug gets as many Free Passes as Lindsay Lohan. I'm surprised they aren't best friends.

stevenwilliam

Any man on here want to hop in my bed and watch a little bit of Brokeback Mountain with me? *** ***

static

Throwing people in jail because they have substance abuse issues makes no sense to me.

tleeg

TMZ has posted like 4 stories on his bitch in the past few days..WHO F'ING CARES???

jaythepirate

I didn't even read the story I'm just here to talk about my beautiful penis. Call my ex wife 765-659-9000

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

Don't worry Brooke, fortunately for you, you live in California, where being a white y pseudo celebrity and having money means no jail. Now go on and have some fun.

Tesla_Consulting

"Her blood was tested." OK, cool. How would her probation officer know?

goaway

Now that Cali has overturned the three strike law ....the criminals are back in business.

Caleigh

Maybe her and Lilo can share a cell?

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Every time she screws up your honorable judge finds a manila envelop with cash on their desk.

drake

My God, she's boring. What a selfish, narcissistic hag.

marly

Give her a break. Where's the compassion in life. She probably had a glass of wine. They said her level was low.

meggriffin

Wow people either really hate celebrities or really hate substance abusers. I'm willing to bet they just hate celebrities

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments