« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dodgers Pitcher Josh Beckett

Board with His Hot Wife

12/10/2012 9:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1210_josh_beckett_wife_SplashL.A. Dodgers pitcher Josh Beckett got the paddle from his smokin' hot bikini-clad wife in Maui this weekend.

With his wife Holly at the helm of a stand up paddle board, Josh sat back and enjoyed the ride.

Ladies, never let your man weigh you down.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mrsisaak

And she's a rocket scientist who just had a kid. No kidding.

Figgy

I did not need to know he dresses left.

hi

Come on TMZ don't feel sorry for her,'cause she's not hot

NOT ELMO

i can see her baIIs from here...

PictureUp

maybe its because so many TMZ staff are gay males that dont have a clue about women but THAT is not a SMOKING HOT babe!! pretty much a basic looking woman!

bob

I would gladly give her my load but she is only warm, not hot.

Mick Kahler

Hot? Not! She has a butter face, no chest to speak of and her arms & shoulders have zero muscle tone. I like a toned woman but those legs look overly muscular, almost like Schwarzenegger's when he won all those body building championships. As far as baseball player's wives go, she's a 4 on a scale of 1 to 10. You want to see a stone cold hotty? Check out the wife of Cubs outfielder David DeJessus! Purr. She'd give a dog a bone!

john

She looke 20 years older than him

Keyser Söze

She ain't ugly, that's for damn sure.... but smokin' hot?

I would love for TMZ to see some of my exes - the way they overract about cute chicks, I bet they will think I'm a bigger player than Derek Jeter!

Nobrows

She has a man's body.

Matt

If beauty is on the inside, how come we never see celebrities with big girls?

Jane

Josh Beckett looks like one of the chipmunks. Maybe his wife could be act as his personal trainer to help him take some fat off that ass of his.

There's a problem here

Why is it that every time the TMZ "boys" get a picture of a female in a two piece they claim she's smokin' hot. This lady is average. I'll give her credit for what looks like real breasts. The legs are nice. She looks toned. She has no hips and no waist, so she's built like a boy in the midsection. That ain't smoking hot boys. It's nice but it ain't smokin' Don't you guys have homework to do or something?

FLTom

I had the misfortune of knowing Beckett several years ago. I don't care how hot his wife is, how well he pitches, or how much money he makes. He's a pr***, and in a million years I wouldn't change my little life for his, if it meant I had to be the pinheaded, arrogant SOB he is.

Mentok the Mind-Taker

Hmmm... That's a MAN! Muscular arms, muscular thighs, Adam's apple, absence of breasts, absence of curves. Didn't pick her up in Thailand, but this dude's certainly pitchin' for the other team!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments