Lindsay Lohan

Front Row Groupie

at The Wanted Show

12/10/2012 6:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1210_lindsay_wanted_Splash
She may be strapped for cash, but Lindsay Lohan still managed to score a front row seat to The Wanted's show in NYC this weekend.

Continuing her latest gig as the band's biggest groupie, Lindsay was all smiles as she took in lead singer -- and new man friend -- Max George's intoxicating awesomeness from the front row of their latest concert.

After riding the band's tour bus from Philly to Boston this week, Lindsay was also spotted getting touchy-feely with Max at a NYC club on Friday night.

Despite all of Lindsay's court, career and financial troubles, at least she can say she's still going places.

Vinsetta

Correct me if I'm wrong on this, but if she really didn't want to go to jail (even though she is) but wouldn't it show "good faith" to be at the arraingment with Holley on Wed? Or am I missing something here?

Vorlon

And since I have the window open- doesn't hurt to remind Lying Agent Chicken of what a delusional, lying, loser he is:

Marvin
2 5
People obviously are tired of your act. No one on here with half a brain listens to your made up stories >
Marvin
Let me know if I'm in Liz and Dick, I don't have cable.....Bellhop London 1962...
. Marvin
Madisyn, u have been one of the most abusive, I kinda thought we were cyber friends. I've met Lindsay and worked with her, I took her head shots when she was eighteen, did a wham bam thank maam in NYC in Oct 85.......believe what you may........
AGENT STUPID
I said one of Monica's kids Alex...(is my kid). I was the sperm donor.
AGENT STUPID
I was very active actually in telling her sister where the body might be found because they were having difficulty finding her

Marvin.
I worked in that trailer on a film

Marvin
I haven't seen it either because I don't have cable but worked with Kim. (Kardashian)
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I'm Lindsay's friend.
I didn't say that.
I misspoke.
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I worked with Lindsay 5 times.
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I took pictures of Lindsay (but strangely can't produce a single one OTHER than the one that I CLAIM that she used without permission for an album.

I can't seem to provide out takes or a signed release from to prove it actually happened.
Also note- he claims to have made the appointment in a computer chat room (Lilo using a computer herself- REALLY Munchie???) in 2003 on Compuserve which was swallowed up by AOL in the late 90's and DIDN'T FREAKING exist!
AGENT STUPID
Vorbaby, you misquote and lie like a rug, hmmmmm, where do I start? Ugly Sweaty, I know Who My Dad Is, maybe total X Friday, maybe when I met Lindsay in a chat room in 03 and she came to my LA parks and rec game in pac pal...Is that a good place to start?????

So someone who spends an afternoon modeling for you doesn’t know your name but requests you as a bit player in her movies??? Riiiiight. .

AGENT STUPID
I consider Lindsay to be a friend, but as far as I know it is possible that she doesn't know who I am. The last few films she hasn't spoken with me but may have requested me. .
Marvin
Here's a Clint story that I know Vorbaby will love. I was working with him on a film in a bad neighborhood of LA west of downtown not far from McCarthur Park. We were filming at a run down house where a murder had occurred.Th base camp and catering was a block or two away. I'm walking down the street with a cheeseburger and Clint is walking in front of me chewing on a burger and has no assistants or bodyguards or anybody around him, a homeless guy approaches Clint and says I liked when you ate that scorpian in that film and Clint says oh you liked that huh? .

I've worked in films for 20 years but only have 27 IMDB credit.
. I was in The Artist but didn’t say a word about being in it until it won a Best Picture oscar.
. AGENT ORANGE
0 6
I know the film is going to look great, I watched the monitors on the set.
I only met Lindsay once smoking outside the set of Ugly Betty
I took pictures of Lindsay (but strangely can't produce a single one OTHER than the one that I CLAIM she didn’t give me CREDIT for. .
(Oh wait. After a year of claiming she never gave me credit I decided I DID give her permission.
You DO have a signed release you can show us to prove the shoot happened. You DID get a release?
Oh, you didn't? Shocking.
. .

I have 500 Facebookl Friends (but no REAL ones so I had to go to TMZ to brag to strangers that I bought a surfboard. .
I have a 137 IQ.
I was Dicking Liz but can’t say what scene I was in- it’s a secret.. I'll decide what scene to tell you I was in after I actually see the movie.
Milo sent thugs to trash my place.
I’m the father of Beresford-Redman’s kids
I can’t tell anyone what movies I’ve worked on because I might be stalked. I am so important that perfect strangers will follow me around the way I follow the Lohans.

I'm friends with Tom Cruise.
I'm friends with Brad Pitt.
I'm an extra.
I was a stand-in for Neal McDonough on I know who screwed me
I'm a stuntman.
I was a profiler.
I live in Venice.
I DON'T live in Venice.
RW claims I'm a drunk.
I don't misrepresent myself.
I dated Laker Girls. (Note hookers in cheerleader costumes AREN'T Laker Girls.
I was in Forrest Gump playing an assistant coach but my name doesn’t appear in the credits.
AGENT STUPID

jc

“IF” and that’s a very big “IF” that SLAG jumps the pond, I hope the good folks over there will be smart enough to deny her entry......I take that back! I hope she does go over there and she pulls a "LOHAN" and gets thrown in jail....LMAO!
Merry Christmas to all!!!

odie

H8TURDS, of course she didn't thank Sheen for the 100K "CHECK" . He didn't send it to her but to one of her managers. They cashed it and then probably payed themselves their back wages and then paid some outstanding bills. So she never got any money from this check to blow. And even it Crackie snatched that check from the hands of her managers, it's not like she can go into a BANK and cash it. The only way Crackie could have benefitted by Sheen's gift is if he personally handed her $100 bills. So, no, she wasn't thankful at all. What does she care if her people are finally paid their back wages and some of her outstanding bills are paid? She's going to jail-so nothing else matters except getting her fvck and drink on. Priorities, H8TURDS, priorities. But WEDNESDAY IS JUDGEMENT DAY!!!! JAIL,JAIL,JAIL!!!! WE'RE GOING TO PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999!!!! COME EVERYBODY AND SING IT NOW!!!!

Andyconda

the jail how now been carpeted with pet pads..they learned from her last visit..
she is allowed a a one hour conjugal vist with her Wig daily..
and all the scripts she doesnt have to read..
thye walls will be surrounded by mirrors so she can finally realize what happened to her face..
and I hope the lighting is Mcdonalds lights..they show a blimish under the sun

Its Nikki Bitches

Lindsay Lohan is staying the course.

Not the behavioral one advised by the law, according to some, but most definitely the geographical one mapped out by The Wanted's tour manager.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
She's getting paid by The Wanted. This is all a big publisty stunt. The Wanted hired her, to get their name out.
What better way to get word out of a no name band, than to hire Lindsay Lohan to travel with them.

This to will back fire on The Wanted. Everyone knows that Lindsay Lohan turns everything into sht !!

jc

About her flying to London....I'll borrow words from Miss Ellie...
"It is good to see she has her priorities straight."

Andyconda

Nicole Loves OJ simpson

ernie

Get a life all you TMZ LILO bashing bullies. Can't you find something else to do with your valuable time? Maybe read a Bible.

seamus

I am as sick as a dog today. Thanks for all of the posts they have cheered me up. You have outdone yourselves today.

Celebs behaving badly

Whatever chance she had of not being violated and jailed (very slim chance) is over if she leaves the country without permission from her probation officer. There is no way she contacted her PO and asked permission to leave.

In addition, if she is out of the country there may be a warrant put out and she would be jailed upon return.

When your probation is revoked, you are arrested in court. If you are not in court there will be a warrant. PERIOD

SPAM

Some "sources" say that REMY MA has been sentenced to an additional 12 years in prison for possession of contraband - i.e; heroin. The common street thug doesn't seem to mind.... inmate sent a kite: "Whatevah. Ount giva fuhk, yome thane? I get tha snitch air conditioned 'n sh!t, ya feel me?".

Citizens - hide your baby nieces... I have a feeling that NICOLE will act out in one of the only ways she knows how.

Grandma Cracker

If eonline is correct, then I would assume that LA does not intend to violate her probation.

ketjo

Well I for one wish her Bon Vonage and don't let the door door hit you in the ass as you run.....and don't plan on come back anytime soon.....Cause the Law will be waiting on you......So if your still here and thinking about it ...Oh hell ! who am I kidding she won't listen to anybody's advice ...
Run like the coward you really are....
and Ernie ...if you touched a Bible it would go up in flames from being touch by pure evil...Crawl back down in that pit you crawled out off....and kiss your bosses feet ....the devil....

SPAM

"Charlie, someone stole $100,000.00 out of my pink bag of drugs, so I never got it. Can I have another 100 thou?"

Probably not the "thank you" he was fishing for.