Lindsay Lohan

Front Row Groupie

at The Wanted Show

12/10/2012 6:30 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1210_lindsay_wanted_Splash
She may be strapped for cash, but Lindsay Lohan still managed to score a front row seat to The Wanted's show in NYC this weekend.

Continuing her latest gig as the band's biggest groupie, Lindsay was all smiles as she took in lead singer -- and new man friend -- Max George's intoxicating awesomeness from the front row of their latest concert.

After riding the band's tour bus from Philly to Boston this week, Lindsay was also spotted getting touchy-feely with Max at a NYC club on Friday night.

Despite all of Lindsay's court, career and financial troubles, at least she can say she's still going places.

Its Nikki Bitches

Tania Aktar‏@TaniaAktar_

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2246283/Lindsay-Lohan-skip-court-appearance-follow-Max-George-The-Wanted-London.html?ito=feeds-newsxml … I think there's something mentally wrong with her.. Which famous celebrity stalks another celebrity? Wtf man weirdo

ketjo

As usual ....looks like Lohan Inc is over playing their hand again.........
When will they ever learn.......
You got to leave them guessing what's hidden...Not bare it all !!! and then flaunt it in their faces............Fools.. !

Its Nikki Bitches

Beyonce signed a $50 million dollar deal with Pepsi. In other news, Lindsay Lohan made a $500 deal for coke.

suza271

Once again, folks......

Even though she is on INFORMAL probation, she still has a probation office to report to. Just because there's an INFORMAL in front of that doesn't mean she's off the hook like a normal citizen. The JUDGE doesn't set the Violation hearing L-Fan. And neither does the DA..

I am also on informal probation, just like Lohan. I have the number for the probation office, as I'm sure she does as well (of course, she prob lost it by now). If she has ANY CONTACT with Law Enforcement, she is REQUIRED to inform her Probation Officer. HELLO?! Not everyone is in the news day in and day out for their bad behavior.

So, for instance, if I were pulled over for HITTING a pedestrian and then switching seats with the person in the passengers seat. Or, even just pulled over and received a ticket, thats STILL breaking the law. Anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded. Is it a minor traffic ticket? Sure. But, it's still against the law. And, if I'm not mistaken her terms are to OBEY ALL LAWS. So.....if she were smart, she would report this to the probation office. They could care less about minor traffic tickets. But, in reality, it makes her look like she's taking her probation seriously.

I highly doubt she's called her PO office on any of her MANY encounters with the law--large or small.

LL'sSnatch

WOW! Greetings from the UK! The sexy and beautiful Lindsay is shagging her worries away! WOW! The Wanted are riding that pony pretty hard!

Want to ride that pony too? Over here they call it posting; let's all ride that pony together! WOW!

Thanks to Lindsay and her fans for making me famous and Rich!

Bad news on the culinary front, the Corgi is tasteless and the kim chee sorta sucks! WOW!

Tell the bad guys we won't be home for Christmas; WOW! And Cheerio!

WOW! You send money; we send pictures!

suza271

She is dual diagnosis and I have been saying this for YEARS. Just because she has mental issues DOES NOT MEAN she is not also an addict. I was an addict and even after I got off the pills was diagnosed with Depression, Anxiety Disorder and "slight" Bipolar disorder. Yes, some of the Depression came from my brain adjusting to not using drugs but I also didn't just come off of drugs cold turkey. And, I was on both Benzos and Opiates (which is a DEADLY combo).
Lilo is both an addict and CLEARLY has mental issues. She needs someone that specializes in that and a Judge that can see that. When Sautner said she didn't think Lilo was an addict and she was just masking her mental problems with pills I about fell out of my chair. OF COURSE SHE IS AN ADDICT!!! She keeps going back to the SAME drug--cocaine and adderall. Then, to bring herself down she drinks and does benzos (just guessing here) to sleep. But, Odie is correct, Benzos can turn you out like a light. You don't move in your sleep and it depresses your breathing. It's obvious to me whoever keeps prescribing her with Adderall (under assumed names no doubt) and prob Xanax should be locked up because they are part of her problem. But, she has issues she REALLY needs to deal with and one of them is probably Depression or some other psychological issue AND addiction

LLsez

FFS!!!...the Daily Beast chronicles Blo's "Comeback Year"
_____________________________________

"Lindsay Lohan’s Rap Sheet: Arrests, Car Wrecks, Mounting Debt & More"
___________________________________

In the 12 days since that impressive feat—she was arrested in New York on a charge of third-degree assault after allegedly punching a woman at a club, and charged with three separate crimes related to June car crash on the Pacific Coast Highway—the hits have just kept coming for the troubled starlet. She’s reportedly struggling to scrape together rent money, sabotaged a Bravo reality show, had her bank accounts seized by the IRS, and been dissed by a Backstreet Boy.

Call it the 12 Days of Lindsay’s Train Wreck.

The Lindsay Lohan train wreck has been chugging along admirably for a while, but 2012 was a banner year for the troubled star. From incessant legal drama to financial woes and more, a look back at LiLo’s disastrous year, and a recap of her past disasters.........more @:

Firefly

Mornin everyone,
`
Just more of the same thing.
`

Fluffy

Maybe she wants a baby to help her avoid doing time in jail

LLsez

So this is what it's all about:
__________________________

Max George ‏@MaxTheWanted
50k more followers in the next 14days... Can it be done??
__________________________

Blo used again.....*sigh*

Greg

She's broke...shouldn't she be flipping burgers somewhere?

LA Native

Good morning...
NEW THREAD

Firefly

On the first day of Christmas Lindsay gave NOT to me,
A whole slew of different STD's.
On the second day of Christmas ol Lindsay stole from me,
Two fur lined gloves,
And gave Someone a slew of STD's.
On the third day of Christmas Ol Lindsay stole from me,
Three French pens,
Two fur lined gloves, and gave someone a slew of STD's.
On the Forth day of Christmas Ol Lindsay showed to me,
Four fans of hers,
Three French pens, Two fur lined gloves,
and a gave Someone a slew of STD's.
On the fifth day of Christmas Ol Lindsay stole from me,
Five gloden rings,
Four fans of hers, three french pens, Two fur lined gloves,
And gave someone a slew of STD's.
On the Sixth day of Christmas Ol Lindsay showed to me,
Six guys she's laying,
Five Golden rings, four fans of hers, Three french pens, Two fur lined gloves.
And gave someone a slew of STD's.
On the Seventh day of Christmas Linds DIDN"T get from me,
Seven spermies swimming,
Six guys she laying, five golden rings, Four fans of hers, Three french pens, Two fur lined gloves and gave someone a slew of STD's.
On the eighth day of Christmas ol Lindsay Showed to me,
On the Ninth day of Christmas Ol Lindsay showed to me,
Drunk nine times dancing,
Eight guys she's milking, Seven spermies swimming, Six guys she laying, Five golden rings, Four fans of hers, Three french pens, Two fur lined gloves, and gave someone a slew of STD's.,
On the Tenth day of Christmas Ol Lindsay showed to me,
Ten Lords a leaving,
Drunk nine times dancing, Eight guys she's milking, Seven spermies swimming, Six guys she laying, Five golden rings, Four fans of hers, Three french pens, Two fur lined gloves, and gave someone a slew of STD's.
On the Eleventh day of Christmas Ol Lindsay showed to me,
Eleven pictures pimping,
Ten Lords a leaving,
On the Twelvth day of Christmas Ol Linday Played for me,
Twelve Drummers Coming,
Eleven pictures pimping,
Ten Lords a leaving,
~
Have a Merry Christmas Everyone.

garybuseyisabitch

like this bitch needs to give more reasons for ppl to hate her. she gets arrested yet she keeps going out to concerts and clubs. ****ing retard

Its Nikki Bitches

Using this board for my onw personal use...Tehe!

Need a guys opion. Is this a good gift for a 24 yr old guy that just got his own apt. ? As a christmas gift?