'Shahs of Sunset' Star

BOOBS VS. BIKINI

12/11/2012 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1210_mercedes_javid_mj_shahs_of_sunset_bikini_launch_v2"Shahs of Sunset" buxom party girl Mercedes "MJ" Javid poured her voluptuous curves into a terrified purple animal print bikini and soaked her smooth womanly flesh under the sun in Santa Barbara this weekend.

She knows how to put on an unreal show.

katschy

You know, I have nothing against chub - in fact, I would prefer it to something bony with ribs and hips and elbows that poke you everywhere. But honey, buy a swimsuit that fits - one piece, two piece, whatever - as long as it's not two sizes too small. Even skinny girls get muffin tops when their clothes are too small!!

here2opine

That's not Buxom. That's unhealthy & very overweight.

Pandaemonium

1. She doesn't have the best bikini body by our current standards.

2. Who cares? If she's happy and confident, let her be. We shouldn't beat people down over their appearance.

Shawn

Looks okay to me.

BB not bb

A terrified purple bikini? What in the world is that? It was scared it was going to fall off? I don't get the kitten sound reference either. I was thinking more along the lines of Mooo-ow instead of Meeeooow.

Do people watch this show? I am not much aware of it. Now it is a hot topic here. I am not impressed so far.

XxMobScenexX

At least wear one that actually fits... its not sexy when it looks like your busting out of whatever you're wearing.

cindi

I tip my hat to her for having the confidence to rock a 2 piece but being a circus, big chested girl myself I know that this suit is the not one for her. She should have gone for a halter top...helps control the girls a lot better.

Flyod

Nothin like chubby sex, whole lotta playground!

n2cr8zysht

That looks good......

Moment of Clarity

She's a sexy pig but that's what secretly turns men on. You know you'd hit that on the down low - and LOVE it!

Gretel

When you go to a beach you usually see larger women who know what they look like and enjoy themselves in bathing wear that is more flattering. Someone forgot to tell that hog that she passed voluptuous up about 50 pounds ago and is simply a lard ass. Cover it up.

anya2u

Just more proof that money can't buy you good taste or brains.

Latch Johnson

Honestly the worst part of the picture for me is that she's wearing Uggs.

Dajuice84

Pretty face. Some Chubbyness ill do her all day every day.big titts and a 12lbs pssy lol can go wrong with that.

Zach Swan

Burn it before it lays eggs.