'Shahs of Sunset' Star

BOOBS VS. BIKINI

12/11/2012 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1210_mercedes_javid_mj_shahs_of_sunset_bikini_launch_v2"Shahs of Sunset" buxom party girl Mercedes "MJ" Javid poured her voluptuous curves into a terrified purple animal print bikini and soaked her smooth womanly flesh under the sun in Santa Barbara this weekend.

She knows how to put on an unreal show.

fargone

Erotically distasteful. I had togo take a shower and brush my teeth.

Sunset Strip Dealer

Are you sure that is not Dom Deluise

Tom Cruise

I'm going to hurl. That whale got beached. Good god some people know no shame.

Joan K

I really thought this was Kim Trashain at first, she looks almost like her. I can't figure out how anyone can feel comfortable in something so small that it looks like she is going to pop right out of that thing. It's better then being all skin and bones but come on.

Hahahuney

Seriously?!? I'm trying to hate on her but she could have found a better fitting bathing suit that probably would make her look better and not like a hot mess

dena2cents

Gross this heffer needs to try to switch it up to corona lite because she's looking like a beached whale.

Melody

Her shape looks like hell! the things she wears are 16 sizes too small! her friends need to tell her to lose some weight. She doesn't have to be super skinny to be beautiful, but looking like a flat butt, beached whale is not cool! curvy is fantasic, fat as a muther sucker is gross! MJ is a drunk and unrealistic about her garments!

Jay W.

I'd get kinky with her. Nothing wrong with a full sized woman. One could have lots of fun with them big 'ole' ta-tas!

just me

OMG!! SHe has no business wearing a bikini or any two piece bathing suit!! I cant beleive someone would even let her walk out of the house looking like that.... it doesnt even fit! urg disgusting~

PT

Gag me with a spoon.

hopeee12

I'd rather seen her in a tight fittiting bikini, then a 80 pound 5'10 model in a loose bikini! Like she is reality! Models aren't!

Dan

I think she looks good, I'd take a girl with some meat on her bones rather than the skeleton looking drugged out look.

Sapphiegirl

OMG I NOW NEED TO BLIND MYSELF WITH PINS AFTER SEEING THIS!

Emma

Oh sweet mercy. She looks about the same weight as I am and I would NEVER EVER EVER submit other people to lookin at me in a bikini!!!!!!! GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bruno

Where the heck is a burka when you need one?