Stacey Koon

Cop In Rodney King Beating

Now Drives a Limo

12/10/2012 10:17 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

121012_stacy_koon_launch
Stacey Koon -- the former LAPD sergeant who did prison time for zapping Rodney King with a taser -- has changed careers -- he's now driving a limo.

An independent photog got Koon driving a limo for Music Express, the high-end private transport company. Koon, who was leaving LAX, scoffed at the photog, who asked if he had a reaction to Rodney King's death.

Koon was acquitted in the Simi Valley beating trial back in 1992 -- and the acquittal triggered the L.A. riots. He was later convicted in federal court of civil rights violations and served 30 months in prison.

The beating occurred nearly 22 years ago. So we gotta ask.

1210-stacey-koon-ap

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

That Pop Life..yeah..

Okay...how about ass-wipe???

jaythepirate

I didn't read the story I'm just here to.show off my super Wang. For a good time call my ex wife 765-659-9000

CriticXtreme

Karma. LAPD stands for Lying Azz Paleface Devils. They're worst then the KKK and Hitler combined.

JustanOguy

I guess collecting welfare, food stamps, free phones and blogging is more respectable in broke a$$ California. Lol..

360

RIP Rodney King!

Truth

Rodney King got the beatdown he deserved.

1500man

I hope somebody returns the favor to that bum koon

whaaaaa?

All the people who support Koon are white ****ing trash anyway. It is ****ing HILARIOIUS that this guy has to drive a limo at 60 + years old. Let me tell you that driving a limo is subsistence-level employment at BEST. HAHAHAHAHA who's the ****** now Stacy???? - it's always a matter of time. ROTFLMAO.

whaaaaa?

Mdhdrider

My hero! The jury was right!

bill

Is there absolutely nothing else going on or noteworthy enough to report on than to revisit this guy 20 years later after 'spotting' him at LAX?!?! R u kidding me?!?!? Great work, Harvey's helpers!

Trolllalalala

Rodney got what he deserved. At least this guy has a job. More than can be said for millions of Americans. Thank your other black man for that.

bart

White racist ex cop. This guy scares me. Looks like he is the same guy.

malcsteez

This forum shows how much racism is still around. No man deserves to get beat like he did. All black people are not like King or the thugs that beat Reginald Denny. With all this hatred for a man none of you knew.. you should be ashamed. Just join the KKK already. Because I'm sure you wouldn't say what you say on here to somebody's face.

BigDru

I wish people would stop talking about 9/11 every year, it's old news, 13 years old, leave the past in the past

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5