Brooke Mueller

I'm Leaving My Twins

With Denise

12/11/2012 9:42 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1211-brooke-mueller-denise-richards-charlie-sheen-tmz
Charlie Sheen's 2nd ex-wife Denise Richards got an interesting early XMAS gift -- twins ... but they're not hers ... they're Brooke Mueller's.

Sources close to Charlie and his exes tell TMZ ... Brooke asked Denise to care for Bob and Max while she tries rehab for the 19th time, and Denise happily obliged.

As for why Charlie isn't caring for the 3-year-olds ... we're told he doesn't have the time because he's shooting "Anger Management."

Our sources tell us ... Denise will care for Bob and Max for "an indefinite period of time."

It's pretty interesting ... not only is Brooke confident the kids will be well cared for, but Charlie is also happy Denise is taking care of his entire brood.

And get this ... we've learned this isn't the first time Bob and Max have stayed with Denise. The last time Brooke went to rehab, the kids stayed with D.R..

Who needs "Modern Family."

FLO

I have a lot of respect for Denise who is the only one able to put the kids needs first. Give her the kids with the nanny they love and let her raise them permanently.

jelly

I have a new respect for Denise!

LC

Good for her!!

Italia

How impressive for Denise Richards! And the boys are really lucky too to have Denise Richards to care for them! I can only give Brooke credit for one thing: Choosing Denise Richards to care for the twins!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And, by the way, if Charlie was able to get himself off of Meth and Crack, then why can't he do the same for Brooke, or, wait, did I just answer my own question?

amyy555

Denise is a class act. Always has been. But Brooke m? Lol! Not an ounce of class in that one. Denise plz keep the twins!

Nyla

Denise is one awesome, caring woman!

Pookie

That means Denise is now getting 100 grand a MONTH in "child support" from Sheen. I'd take care of Bob and Max myself for fifty grand a month!

texaschickeee

Denise is the most reasonable and stable of the three. Charlie will cut her a check to feed, cloth and make sure they are well cared for. He may be an addict and have some issues....but He is a good dad. (when sober). He has also seen how badly he messed up when he got left by Denise.
Brooke, better watch out this can haunt her if she does not stay sober.

Pookie

Why does eveybody always say Denise is a great mother? How would you know? It's great that she is taking those boys but her own girls always look miserable around her.

dblonde2000

Charlie and Denise might as well get back together!

Bruno

Good for Denise. She knows that it's important for her daughters to be lose to their siblings. The children are lucky that the adults can put aside their feelings and put the kids first.

Dave

Brooke's got 99 problems, but the twins ain't one.

GJ

DENNISE YOUR A SAINT. GLAD SOMEONE NORMAL WITH GOOD VALUES IS LOOKING OUT FOR THOSE POOR KIDS. I HAVE SO MUCH RESPECT FOR YOU.

Wow ...

Major RESPECT for Denise. What a beautiful and amazing heart.

Deb

Denise is my hero! And I do believe Brooke will get it together one of these days and she will be able to mother those boys. She will deserve to have them back. Kids want their mothers. Praying for All of them :).