Brooke Mueller

I'm Leaving My Twins

With Denise

12/11/2012 9:42 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1211-brooke-mueller-denise-richards-charlie-sheen-tmz
Charlie Sheen's 2nd ex-wife Denise Richards got an interesting early XMAS gift -- twins ... but they're not hers ... they're Brooke Mueller's.

Sources close to Charlie and his exes tell TMZ ... Brooke asked Denise to care for Bob and Max while she tries rehab for the 19th time, and Denise happily obliged.

As for why Charlie isn't caring for the 3-year-olds ... we're told he doesn't have the time because he's shooting "Anger Management."

Our sources tell us ... Denise will care for Bob and Max for "an indefinite period of time."

It's pretty interesting ... not only is Brooke confident the kids will be well cared for, but Charlie is also happy Denise is taking care of his entire brood.

And get this ... we've learned this isn't the first time Bob and Max have stayed with Denise. The last time Brooke went to rehab, the kids stayed with D.R..

Who needs "Modern Family."

Bamby

Good for her!!! Denise is an awesome person. Regardless of how it turns out with Brook I think she made a wise choice. I think its great that despite Charlie and Brooke having their issues that they all are doing what is good for the children. Most important is the fact that the three adults get along so well. That in itself says allot for who they really are when it comes down to it and being there for each other as well as the children. :-) Awesome group of people!!

yaya

Wow denise must still love charlie... Or must be blessed with love unconditional Love.

prettybird

Remind me again on why she was with charlie? She has a heart of gold:)

marie

Denise had such a big heart and seems like a great mother. Those boys are going be glad she was around!

psmd

i gotta say Denise is pretty incredible
if I was ever in that position, I don't think I could care for my ex's child with someone else..

TLM

UNLV1990

DR is a great person for helping out. I think Charlie should get back with DR

TLM

Oooops...I am not sure if anyone has commented on this, but does everyone remember when Brooke and Charlie publicly and continuely talked nasty about her, ripped her and her father to shreds and humilated her? It was bad. Really bad. It is amazing how the tables have turned and the truth comes forth. :)

Carcare3565

All my support for denise,doing the right thing for those kids.

cowbulls

I would like to apolige to Denise for every bad thing I said and thought about her in the past. Not only is she one of the sexiest women in history, she is a very good person.

izzle

she is a **** actress who married charlie sheen to get in the hollywood limelight

A mom

What a good mother Denise is. Caring for er children's siblings because their parents are not capable. I hope she tries for adoption. Proving Charlieand Brooke unfit should be easy.

Tiffany

Denise Richards is pure class, what a great woman who honestly cares about her children and their siblings. She is amazing

hahahah

where is Jerry Springer when you need him!?

Siobahn

Who would've thought Denise Richards would end up the superior parent?!