Ice-T & CoCo

Leather the Storm Together

12/11/2012 6:40 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1211_ice_t_coco_article_splashAll is forgiven between Ice-T and wife Coco after pics surfaced last week of her getting real up close and personal with another man -- or at least it was during an event in NYC on Monday.

If you'll recall, Ice went on a Twitter rant ripping his buxom wife by saying he felt "disrespected" by pics of her hugging and kissing rapper AP.9.

Coco later apologized to Ice ... admitting the photos were in poor taste, but nothing else happened.

Everything's better with matching his and hers leather jackets.

1211_coco_curves_footer

amazinglybored

Publicity.

Jodi

IMO this was nothing more than a publicity stunt to stay in the news. I never believed the story. Ice probably planted it.

NewJerseyNurse

Those pics were not taken on ONE occasion...there are different outfits, makeup and hair, not to mention some inside a club and outside. Come on Ice. Just cuz you cant prove she cheated doesnt mean she didnt. She was hugged up on that guy hard, and thats no posing with a fan or friend. She looks vengeful and attention hungry for that mans attention in those pics and happily posed to display that for all to see. Smh.

OhWell

I Wounder Who Can Suck A
Golf Ball Through A Garden
Hose Better...

1. Kim Kardashian

2. Coco

3. Harvey Levin.

La Mpre

" Everybody moved it except me"

Nyla

Big boobs are great but those look basketballs, not breasts. Weird looking.

Buckaroobonzai

lmao... that's what happens when you marry a "coco"

Cran

I am thrilled to have this opp to say that I don't think I have ever been so wearied from seeing this woman's butt and breasts in my face. How insecure could a woman be to allow herself to be monstrously implanted until she looks like a Sunday Funny's cartoon? I know they are publicizing their show but Ice you seem better than this type of buffoonery for money. We are sick of seeing her though, put some clothes on the wife would ya? You look dangerously close to pimping.

Cran

Duckie you are absolutely wrong! Bi-racial relationships have been a part of our culture for decades! Find a more relevant excuse perhaps that these ladies would push their mates in front of a speeding truck if it meant getting their picture taken. Black men, white women, white men, black women it is all good.
You might be the racist.

anya2u

They are another couple of "celebrity" fools willing to do anything to make a buck and be noticed. They come a dime a dozen nowadays.

Obamais still aracist

I just dont get pretty any more,big fake boobs and a cellulite but just make me gag

DepressiveVampire

We all know ice got another b-z on the side. U can't play a playa

Michelle

In the future I strongly suggest she not bite the hand that feeds her. With an ironclad prenup in place and no children, surely she will be thrown out like yesterdays trash.

ria

Publicity stunt. If you look at the pics. They look so stupid and staged. She needs to do more than a kiss on the cheek if she wants us to have any doubts. Lol at G-rated fake "cheating"

Mary

This broad needs to keep her clothes on.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments