Ice-T & CoCo

Leather the Storm Together

12/11/2012 6:40 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1211_ice_t_coco_article_splashAll is forgiven between Ice-T and wife Coco after pics surfaced last week of her getting real up close and personal with another man -- or at least it was during an event in NYC on Monday.

If you'll recall, Ice went on a Twitter rant ripping his buxom wife by saying he felt "disrespected" by pics of her hugging and kissing rapper AP.9.

Coco later apologized to Ice ... admitting the photos were in poor taste, but nothing else happened.

Everything's better with matching his and hers leather jackets.

1211_coco_curves_footer

ChatTee

I wonder if he regularly checks her knees for bruising?

Brianc4178

R u fing kidding thanks for making me waste my free Internet tmz

kimkardashianstalkingass

Hey, they gotta do something to stay in the news cause why else care what these two idiots are doing. What a ***** and hypocrite Ice T is... makes his blood money hating on cops and then essentially becomes one on tv. Some people will jump any kind of fence just to make blood money.

Em

Wait, wait..... people don't realize all that crap was for their reality show??? Just last night they showed the commercial for their new season and it had her announcing she was going to be headlining in Vegas then remarking that she was "worried" how it was going to affect their marriage. Gee, what a coincidence.

Yaya12

I hope people noticed the clothes that were in those pics of Coco and the other guy. They clearly had on two different outfits suggesting that there were two separate occasions. I say this because she was making it seem as if it was a one time thing with an obsessed fan.

OH NO!

A cesspool of herpes and sweat. (BARF..)

MISERABLE66

You cant make a ho a housewife.

mebrat24

he has been pimping his wife out for how long for a buck? All the crap on the television is all scripted and done to get the ratings up. Just like the lame tmz website. It's all garbage, and Harvey is laughing all the way to the bank with stories like this.

Catrina

Publicity stunt!

CriticXtreme

This story is crap and Ice, your karma reward is that you can't turn a whore into a housewife. No matter how you try and it gets worst when in front of cameras.

Twiz

The leash T has on this fake t!tted fat a$$ed bimbo isnt short enough. Dump the ho now before things get worse!!

dena2cents

Oh and I told you guys it was a publicity stunt

Allupinyourearhole

Ice cold, you got one of the best looking white women...keep her..let the haters do what they do best.

Lysa

I believe her. While it was in poor taste, I think that's all it was. I'm in a happy committed relationship, but I flirt with people all the time, just because it's fun, and I know it will never go beyond that. To me this looks like a bad case of flirting mixed with a camera and the world as a stage.

KicksandGiggles

ICE, come out of the 80s. The Gangsta and His Woman crap played out years ago. You both are too old for this and now it is comical. Stop it before folks laugh harder than they are now.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments