Lindsay Lohan

Facing 8 Months

In Jail

12/11/2012 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1022_linday_lohan_tmz_3
Lindsay Lohan is exactly one day away from having her probation revoked ... and the end game could be 245 days in the slammer ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources connected with her most recent case tell TMZ ... when Lindsay is arraigned Wednesday for allegedly lying to cops and reckless driving in connection with her car accident last June ... the judge will revoke her probation in the jewelry heist case and set a date for a hearing to formally decide if Lindsay violated the terms of her probation by breaking the law again.

We're told the hearing will be conducted at the same time Lindsay stands trial on the criminal charges.  And get this -- even if Lindsay is found not guilty in the criminal case, the judge can still rule she violated her probation because the standard of proving a probation violation is significantly lower than proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

The stakes for Lindsay are high -- up to 8 months in jail, and that doesn't include jail time if she's convicted in the car accident case.

Sources tell us ... the L.A. City Attorney is "out for blood" and they will file papers Wednesday asking that Lindsay's probation be revoked.  Fact is ... the judge does it on her own ... the prosecutors don't even have to ask for it, but their voice will certainly be heard.

A1A

@rabbyradical

You got it 'Bro. Revolving door. If this was you or I we would be eating prison food already.

Alia

I try to never address any of her "fans" aka as Mommy , Daddy, Ali and Enablers. But the reason why perhaps the City Attorney is "out for blood" (I think its an exaggeration on TMZ's part) is they are tired of her thumbing her nose at them all.

Yes she has NOT been convicted of anything violently criminal YET, the problem is everytime they give her some rope she manages to choke herself even tighter she should find herself fortunate that most justice systems is NOT about punishment its about deterring your from future crime about learning a lesson.

She's learned not a thing other celebs have been arrested for DUI as well and its never carried on this long somehow they found time to complete whatever was required of them and didn't find excuses...

Chuck D of Valpo

Where are all her friends going to hold the "Free LieLo" rally at? NY or LA? Inquiring minds want to know.

andy

Lindsay Lohan : Facing 8 Months In Jail . . .
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
THAT'S JUST AWESOME ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
( Have a Great Day!!! )

Deadpool23

but but but, its everyone elses fault

SPAM

Just think..... when Linds gets squeezed Next February for felony tax evasion, she'll rat out DUIna's massive decade-long tax-cheating scams in a Merrick minute.... throw her right under the stretch-Escalade for a deal, then the REAL fun begins! Can we pound that?

Grandma Cracker

So, I am glad that she is going to be revoked, but this article says;

How many continuances and such will Holley be able to score for her. If this goes all the way til she actually stands trial for the charges, it will be AGES before she has to answer for the VOP

O-C Guy

She will only be booked, spend 2 1/2 minutes on knee pads with Sheriff Lee Baca, and then be released . . .as usual.

EarthAngel

"Are you kidding me????? Are you kidding me?????"

Suzy Q

Here's what will happen.

Her probation will be revoked. She'll be out on bail again in approx. 23 mnutes. She'll have a hearing where she'll get another rehab stint or more "community service".

It won't matter.

Cat

245 days in Lynwood equals 73.5 actual days, I believe that it will be reduced to 30% due to overcrowding. I know it sux, but that is "County Time" is here in good ol' So Cal. Once again sounds like a slap on the wrist to me.....

Stacy Allison

I would like to see if everyday criminals get out of jail because of over crowding like the celebrities.

Laura

Jail or no jail--the walls around her are crumbling. She is in legal trouble on both coasts, it's obvious she is using again, which always leads to problems for her. The IRS is in charge of her bank accounts, and her career is in the toilet. And she has nothing but dysfunction around her, primarily in the form of Dina. It's all over but the shout.

LLsez

Blo's famous quotes over the years: 2005 "I dont make mistakes"
2006 "It will never happen again"
2007 "I've learned from my mistakes"
2008 "I've learned from my mistakes"
2009 "I am learning from my mistakes"
2010 "I'm just a kid"
2011 "I have learned from my mistakes"
2012 ''I have no regrets''

Kevin85255

In Jail at 1pm out at 6pm just in time to go on another bender.