Miley Cyrus

My Little Dog IS DEAD

12/11/2012 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1211-lila-miley-cyrus
Miley Cyrus
is having a really ruff day ... because her super cute pooch Lila has officially checked in to the big dog park in the sky.

Miley took to Twitter moments ago to break the tragic news to her fans, tweeting ... "My heart has never been so broken. Lila my sweet baby girl has passed away."

She added, "Can't think of one good reason to get out of bed today."

It's unclear how Lila kicked the can, but she was only two years old.

Lila is survived by Cyrus' other pooches ... Ziggy, Penny Lane, and Mary Jane ... just to name a few.

LISA

That's a shame. I'm not saying it's her fault, but perhaps a cat would be more suitable for her lifestyle? I hear she has several dogs, which would require a ton of time and effort...

Jazzyj

THIS is breaking news???!

kazuya93

This is more sad than that mexican lady that died.

sharpei

when you buy a dog chances are it came from a puppy mill or backyard breeder. adopt don't buy. Let this number sink in - five million healthy dogs were euthanized last year in the U.S. It is sick, breeders need to stop breeding until these numbers disappear. Write your politicians to clamp down legislation putting these mills and backyard breeders out of business.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

The pooch found her stash and OD'd.

muddntoni05

I have 2 great dogs, and 2 great children. I would hate to lose any, because they all are my children. So I have a heavy heart for u, miley. Just think he is in a better place

Tink84ks

My heart and prayers to you miley screw the ppl who have no heart my three little doggies are my kids can't have kids so they mean the world to me i know the pain of losing one with time you will heal

Athena

Should of took better care of the dog! Probably from a puppy mill..

Nikki

I am so sorry Miley I know how hard it is to lose a beloved pet. I lost 2 withing 64 months of one another. They are like our kids. Sometimes even better. Cause they love us unconditionally. No matter who we are what we look like. They love us.

whiskeyman666

Rip hope you are ok miley I know what it feels like to lose a best friend

Parker

dog smoked her salvia!

Kristin

That's a little insensitive TMZ

Lori

Whoever wrote this article is an insensitive ass! TMZ is really scraping the bottom of the barrel when hiring writers.

hopeee12

Aww I hope Miley feels better I know she loves her dogs like kids <\z3

leila12

Serious??? There's more important things then this stupid bitches who can't take care of their pet's. I'm sure they already have another poor victim.