Miley Cyrus

My Little Dog IS DEAD

12/11/2012 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1211-lila-miley-cyrus
Miley Cyrus
is having a really ruff day ... because her super cute pooch Lila has officially checked in to the big dog park in the sky.

Miley took to Twitter moments ago to break the tragic news to her fans, tweeting ... "My heart has never been so broken. Lila my sweet baby girl has passed away."

She added, "Can't think of one good reason to get out of bed today."

It's unclear how Lila kicked the can, but she was only two years old.

Lila is survived by Cyrus' other pooches ... Ziggy, Penny Lane, and Mary Jane ... just to name a few.

Ozcookie

Wow! Whoever wrote this is a king size douche! It's heartbreaking losing a family member 2 or 4 legs!

Parker

The poor lil thing was runned over, when miley found it...she yelled to liam.....heat the kettle up we a having some road kill stew tonite!

Allen

Well I bet miley was dizzy or something not taking care of her dogs its not so sad she will hop on another guy and be happy again in no time or just buy another just dont get hyped up on.... WOOOOW stuff......

bored

how the **** does a 2 yr old dog just suddenly die? all my dogs have lives to late teens, one to 21.

drgnFlyWlf10

Are they sure it didn't commit suicide by traffic?

Me Too

What a surprise! These celebrities get dogs and forget about them. Who knows if they're even fed or taken care of. They are replaceable, just like everyone ese in a celebrity's life. Sad. Sorry for the dog.

Who the Hell is Khloe

Animal abuse

karen

I love dogs. A 2 year old dog just does not die without
some kind of symptoms. Inattention?

LAgossipwhore

People are so mean. This is super sad. Miley is a huge animal lover and suffering greatly right now (like anyone with a beloved animal would be). She gives a ton of money to animal charities and rescues her dogs.

LAgossipwhore

Reading the comments on here makes me disgusted with human kind. Some of these people are serious sickos. I picture disgusting sloths who should never see the light of day sitting behind their computer judging and spewing hate. So bitter and angry that the only action they will ever see is their hand. They should be so lucky as to have the unconditional love from an animal!

bigpapa1960

I wonder if miley gets high and is she is a freak to older men and call them daddy

Uk

RIP little doggy

Callichik

Love and strength is all you need for loss Miley. Stay strong and don't listen to negativity. Xoxoxo

BB not bb

The thing with these little dogs is that alot of young Hollywood female stars like to carry them around like fashion accessories. They put them in purses and bags like little dolls. I think Paris Hilton started this trend. This is not good for the dogs. They need to run around and exercise just like any human needs get up and walk or they get sickly.

Dogs are like wolves in essence. Wolves prowl around all day, they don't just ride around in a purse. I am not saying this is how Miley treated her dog, but it happens.

Bitch please

Kim hoe killing her cat and now Miley....PETA please step in.