Nick Cannon

Mariah & I Do the Dirty

To Her Music

12/11/2012 11:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

121112_cannon_stern
Mariah Carey
's greatest hits just took on a whole new meaning -- because according to her husband Nick Cannon, when it's time for sex, the deed is done to her music.

Nick was on Howard Stern this AM when he revealed his lovemaking music of choice to the world ... and of course, Mariah is also on board.

It gets even weirder -- Nick also says he masturbates to Mariah's music ... and you'll never guess his favorite self-loving song.

Warning: You will NOT be able to get the image of Nick Cannon pleasuring himself out of your head.

Laura

Their children really don't seem to be much of a priority to either of them.

ProudCanuck

Who cares? And who is surprised that Mariah is turned on by her own music? She's her biggest admirer!

Jenna5960

What's up with all you haters? Obviously Mariah is someone or she wouldn't still be selling millions of records and she has always been a private person. Nick is cute and funny but probably gets in trouble with his lady for all the dirt he gives but they are happy so why be haters?

joecrabs

Without Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon would be hosting some reality show somewhere. This guy doesn't even realize he hit the lottery when he tricked her into having his kid. Great move, Cannon.

Wicked Witch

While many others hang themselves to it.

hme82

Ok that's just creepy

ummmAnyways

She uses her iPod dildo on him. You should see what the dildo does when Mariah hits those high notes.

ummmAnyways

I used to jack off to Mariah's music. I'm gay now.

Allupinyourearhole

If I was married to Mariah, "All I want for Christmas" would be my choice.

Michell

Full of herself. She's lucky to have a man that will let her be I suppose.

Dewey

I listen to her music too.... When I want to last longer. Worst music ever

Kenneth34

He'll I masterbate to her music to lol

tink329

LOL he's married to her...at least he's got his fantasy fulfilled and doesn't have to cheat to freak lol

Sapphiegirl

Any surprise that her divaness requires her music to be played at all times even in her own house, even when they are doing the dirty....it's probably part of her marriage rider!

Leemah

If either of them is looking to self-promote their sinking careers, this NOT the way to do it! EWWWWW!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments