Rapper AP.9

Hands-On Kinda Guy

Coco Not Special

12/12/2012 6:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1212_ap_9_rapper_launch_ipadCoco isn't the only hot blonde rapper AP.9 is jonesin' for -- dude got VERY touchy-feely with no less than 5 different chicks in Las Vegas last night.

AP.9 was spotted making the rounds at Hyde ... hugging and scoping on anything that moved -- looks like that's his thing.

Mr. 9 first became a thing when photos of him cozying up to Coco surfaced on the Internet ... prompting Ice-T to lash out on Twitter.

Coco and Ice seemed to have put the whole mess behind them ... where all Coco-related matters belong.

1212_subasset_coco2

Max

That pic of Coco in the orange bikini is so shopped it looks like a cartoon.

lolurdumb

The blonde with the pink lightning streaks on her face is desperate for some attention !!!

Celebrities Suck

I strongly doubt that ice t is jealous, I mean come on be lets be for real. She's always naked showing off her body and ice t is cool with that. typical PR stunt to get attention since they are not getting any attention. btw what man lets the woman that he loves post naked pictures of herself on twitter etc.

OooooNooo!

THe top picture reminds me of a line from the movie Blazing Saddles:
"Wheres all da white women at?"

really! really?

I simply don't get it. Do men find butt cleavage attractive? Reminds me of chubby plumbers working under the sink who's butt crack flashes made me gag.

croc

her azz is DEFORMED.
AZZ WIPING LOOKS HARD TO DO IN THIS CASE TOO. nasty.

still2easy

Whats up w/the skank in the black minidress-bottom of her azz all hangin out-what a ho...ho ho ho

Dennis Johnson

Their show is on the way out and I guess they will do anything for some attention !!!

GothamGirl

She's dreaming if she thinks that photo is sexy!!!

PhilipMarkum

I look at her and think "droopy in ten years." Give me a jessica Alba any day of the year over mounds of quivering fat.

ria

Ugh groupies. These chicks are so washed up. Be careful before they call rape charges in private.

Lydia

ICE-T loves this!! more PR for them their show which BTW is getting boring with all that lovey dovey stuff....

mebrat24

So when does her reality show start up again?

mebrat24

What is the going rate to be on here Harvey? Is there a 3 story minimum or what?

Hazel629

He's such a club stalker... He was in Modesto, Ca @ the 141 club. I turned him down. A few years back If its dark drinks music small area he's there.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments