« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

WWE Hall of Famer

I Pay Women to Smash My Face with Their Boots ... AND I LOVE IT!!!

12/12/2012 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1209-atlas-fetish-launch
WWE
Hall of Famer Tony Atlas loves women's feet so much ... he actually pays them to stomp him in the face -- and he's so proud of his masochistic fetish, he willingly shows off video footage of the face torture ... starring himself.

TMZ has obtained video of Atlas at an indie wrestling event in Maine last week -- and in the extremely bizarre clip, Atlas gleefully shares some face-stomping footage with a fellow wrestler ... footage Atlas commissioned himself.

We're told the original video was shot some time in 2005 -- just one year before Atlas (a pre-Hulk wrestling legend) was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame -- and it shows Atlas taking a giant Doc Marten to the dome.

The camera then pans out from the video monitor -- revealing Atlas sporting the world's smuggest grin on his face. You gotta see it to believe it.

And the best part -- we reached out to Atlas this week about the video, and he told TMZ he has absolutely no shame ... and proudly shows off the stomping tape any time he gets the chance. (FYI -- Atlas says he paid the big-booted woman $100 for her services)

Atlas tells us he's not just into terrifyingly large boots either, he loves all kinds of footwear ... especially Vans ... and his ideal woman MUST have oversized feet.

Atlas added, "I, Tony 'Mr. USA' Atlas, WWE Hall of Famer, am free to be me. And there is nothing greater on this Planet Earth than to get kicked and punched in the face by a big-footed girl."

God Bless America.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Twiz

To each their own......

shannon1972

Tony is my husband's uncle. He really is a nice Guy. A little out there, but still a nice Guy.

kitnplayn

That's one messed-up-in-the-head Creep...with a capital C.

mebrat24

What a classy story, we needed to know this TMZ?

themnpeacock

Tony used to stay in a hotel I worked at in MN and he is the NICEST guy! And, he loved my feet! He has a foot fetish and that makes him nothing other than honest. Give the man a break. He's a GOOD guy!!! I really enjoyed getting to know him.

detroitergirl

I some boots for him:)

Caramel Vixen

I do foot fetish, face trampling, boot domination videos and I'd LOVE to put my size 10 foot all over his face.

Big D

Damn he has really let himself go.

bsinnett1

Atlas you sick mother ! LOL

milly5

those aren't Doc's.

James

Actually, if anyone watched the preview for his Youshoot wrestling interview DVD with Kayfabe Commentaries - the guy basically talked about his love for women's feet and face walking quite a bit. I wouldn't call him a freak, I'd call him "interesting" - and whatever works, as long as he's not hurting any women, God bless the guy, more power to him.

Luke

Weird. But still a better love story than Twilight.

D-INCARNATION

what a creep

Xsjado

Whatever floats his boat!

Satorial

Probably the most innocent thing i've seen on TMZ. And people are calling him a creep? He's taking a 'Boot' to the 'Face' ... And paying them to do it. Just shows how tough the dude is. I fail to see anything creepy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments