'16 & Pregnant' Stars

ARRESTED

Alleged Computer Smashers

12/13/2012 8:13 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1213_whitney_weston
Whitney Purvis and her boyfriend/baby daddy Weston Gosa -- stars of MTV's "16 & Pregnant" -- were arrested in Georgia this week after allegedly smashing the hell out of some electronics ... TMZ has learned.

The Floyd County Sheriff's Dept. tells us ... 21-year-old Whitney and 23-year-old Weston were arrested on December 12th ... after someone filed a complaint accusing the two of smashing a laptop and a cell phone.

We're told a warrant was issued for their arrests ... so cops went to their home and arrested the reality stars for criminal trespassing.

Both Whitney and Weston were taken to the station where they were booked. They were each released on $1,300 bond.

It's unclear who was watching their child during the arrest.

ashley206

hmmmm...and I am guilty of watching this show, I remember her she had the most annoying voice ever!

toasty

AHHHH! ANOTHER SET OF GREAT ROLE MODELS FOR THE KIDDIES WHO WATCH! THEY SHOULD YANK THIS CRAP OFF THE AIR!

KicksandGiggles

Ghetto is in its purest form.

KevinE80

This show should just be called 16 and a slut. I call Teen Mom Teen Slut. These girls are just so dumb or they wouldnt be having sex that young and getting knocked up.

Tmzfan

I think we should not pretend to be surprised. These kids were on a show because they were making bad choices already. The surprise would be to see kids from the show that were able to overcome and succeed. Which is possible just rare.

ashley

since when it is illegal to destroy something that belongs to you??

dbinford

That was the first thing I said to myself also.lol

Kelsey

Man that's too bad, the baby daddy used to be really good looking! Don't do drugs kids.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

WTF with her eyebrows?

Mediea

They should just yank all these girls off the show and cancel it or put more respectable girls on tv. This show will these girls is bad for publicity and no one cares about these girls and their selfish, stupid opinions. Obviously, their children are not the priority here. And that is what the show is supposed to be about. 16 And Pregnant. Not I'm messing my life up!! REDICULOUS!!!

PT

Squeeeee..... you got a purty mouth.... hyuk hyuk

small asian penis

You know these two low-lives are rolling in their pig **** in excitement to be on TMZ

Uk

Just for the people saying this was going to happen and that's what happens when you have a baby at 16 your wrong I am living proof that not all teen parents turn bad I was 15 yes 15 when I fell pregnant with my son I had him when I was 16 his dad was the first person I had been with and I am still with him 7 years later we have just had another baby aswell my son is now 6. I am 23 we have our own home own successful business and two cars on the drive. Not everyone ends up bad

ThisCoolCat

@SeeSomething: It's Rome, GA. I live there. It's really no surprise to anyone around here. He comes from a nice, sweet family. I know them. I don't know what went wrong. I can't speak for her because I don't know her family, but from what I could tell on the show her family is a real pleasant treat to be around (sarcasm noted.) I wish they had never been on the show. They give our town a terrible name.

TNastyFunktown

Sweet Cruela DeVille eyebrows...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments