Jessica Simpson

Preggo Rumors

SOMETHING'S FISHY

12/13/2012 10:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1213_jessica_simpson_inf_article
At first glance, this seems like an innocent photo of Jessica Simpson leaving King's Fish House restaurant in Calabasas yesterday ... ORRRRR ... is it irrefutable proof that she's ACTUALLY PREGGO WITH A 2ND CHILD?! Let's review the facts ...

Fact: Jessica Simpson was wearing a jacket that covered up her stomach, where babies most commonly grow.

Counter-Fact: It was pretty chilly in L.A. yesterday, so the jacket could have been to provide warmth.

Fact: Pregnant people aren't supposed to eat raw fish!!!

Counter-Fact: She may have eaten cooked fish.

Fact: We probably shouldn't make assumptions

Counter-Fact: It's REALLY FUN to make assumptions.

Gretel

I really hope she doesn't turn into a fat slob again but even if she breaches her WW contract she has more money than god and won't even notice the amount they sue her for. On the other hand, I follow that kind of diet because if I didn't I'd look like she did when she was pregnant, and they have great nutrition for pregnant women, so honestly Jessica not turning into a blimp this time would be a real bonus for her WW deal. I wish I could have macaroni and cheese and fried fish whenever I wanted it but my ass would look like a Smart car or something, so I'll just go eat an apple I guess.

jackmama311

it was just some chicken of the sea.

jess

FYI---TMZ DO NOT GROW IN STOMACHS.
Say it with me, don't be scared "UTERUS!!!"

Lolly

Does anyone know where I can get those boots?

nancy poole

for crying out loud. just leave her the (O)&^ alone! if she is pregnant so what! at least she takes care of her current child and can afford to have another unlike most losers in the world that get pregnant and expect taxpayers to raise their kids. ENOUGH OF THIS BULL!!!!

It's Dave

This is a girl who thought Chicken of the Sea brand Tuna was chicken. What makes you think she even knows that sushi is fish?

Caleigh

She is preggers, If she wasn't preg she would publicly announce that she wasn't eat away Jess

HillbillyHell

Either way, girl looks like a WHALE.

FlamingoNut

If she IS pregnant, she already looks huge! Hang on folks, it's gonna be a bumpy ride...

Vernon P. Alarcon

3. [_] WHO CARES???
Did Stupid eat chicken or fish? Does she even know the difference?
Herve Levin is a silly squinting gay midget and his merry band of fluffers are very annoying too!!!

phcalef

I just wish she would comb her hair.

phcalef

I just want her to brush her hair.

fargone

The only way for her to keep weight off is to eat what she doesn't want, drink what she doesn't like, and do what she doesn't want to. Three simple steps anyone can do. Simple, anyone can do it.

Sunny

what about the fact that she hasn't dyed her roots of her hair??? Pregnant!

Jay W.

Fact: She looks so soft and delicious.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments