Lindsay Lohan

Storage Locker To Be

Auctioned Off

12/13/2012 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1212_lindsay_lohan_tmz
Lindsay Lohan is on the verge of losing expensive designer clothes, family heirlooms and potentially embarrassing items ... because she hasn't paid her storage bill and as a result the unit is about to go up on the auction block.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... LiLo has fallen behind on paying her monthly bill ... and now owes roughly $16,000 to the storage company.

The account is now delinquent and the locker can't be opened until the balance is paid in full ... and that's not going to happen because Lindsay doesn't have the cash. As we reported, her financial situation is so desperate the IRS has frozen her bank accounts because of unpaid back taxes.

So here's the upshot. If Lindsay doesn't get a big check for XMAS, her storage unit will be auctioned off this month. We're told she's reached out to family and friends to front her the money but so far no one is biting.

Talk about a good "Storage Wars" episode.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Lindsay lovers are working overtime this morning on the hate button.

Rolm

I can't believe this ugly crazy skank is still alive. Talk abought nine lives.

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

An Irish Grifters Family Heirlooms is comprised solely of heirlooms stolen from other families.

360

Yuuuup!

LLsez

FFS!!!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Two people don't like when you say dildo. Dildo, dildo, la la la la la la.

gossiploveR

Char---lieeeeeeee!!!!! Lindsay needs her bills paid AGAIN. Why dod charlie sheen ante up for lohans taxes? Same dope dealer? Jusst like charlie paid thaf cop 75,000 on the spot for his daughters cancer....stay in the cops pocket, smoke all the crack you want. I have seen lindsays type of rock bottom. I too lost a precious storage unit with irreplaceable family momentos and special photos, furniture, valuables....all due to drugs and alcohol and not paying the bill. Its a rough thing to happen. I got straight and cleaned up my life. I realized how people looked at me with such disgust. Life is about being a sober minded person. Being true to yourself. Having faith and treating others with love and kindness. Jail will be good for her. She needs to really sit in a cell where her tantrums dont matter. If anything a crybaby will get her butt kicked.

Pittslady

She is not the only one who spent and abused her bank account so I have to feel bad for the girl.Come on Charlie anty up and save her LOCKER.

themare

Thank you, TMZ. because of this article, the IRS will probably seize the contents of the storage unit and auction off the contents themselves.

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

Someone will get her prize possessions of fire in the hole anal plugs and the rest of her stolen jewels throught her criminal career. Treasure hunt at its worst!

Tim

I hope they send her to jail, at least she will have a place to sleep and 3 meals daily. I would watch the Lifetime movie "Lindsay goes to jail' .

Truth

LINDSAY HAD HER BRAIN AUCTIONED OFF YEARS AGO... I SEE NO DIFFERENCE. ALTHO THE ZERO IQ BRINGS A VALUE OF ZERO UNLIKE THE STORAGE VAULT. #TRUTH!!

Uk

She is NOT in England!!!! Thank god

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I think Milo is just saying there's something embarrassing in there to get somebody to feel sorry for her and pay her bill.

Lindsay needs an Octo-loan.

laffnbear

I remember when Paris Hilton's locker was bought at auction. Many embarrassing items hit the web. It would be mildly interesting to see what LL has squirreled away.