'Passions' Star Divorce

Help! My Ex is a Crack Head

... Who Owns a Gun

12/17/2012 12:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1214_brook_kerr_01

Brook Kerr
's divorce is like something straight out of a soap opera  ... the "Passions" star was recently granted a temporary restraining order against her estranged husband -- who she claims is a bipolar drug dealer with a history of threatening behavior.

TMZ broke the story ... Brook filed for divorce from Christopher Warren back in July, after 22 years of marriage ... and now things have taken a turn for the worse.

According to court docs, Warren has been ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from Brook and the couple's 22-year-old son at all times.

The temporary restraining order was issued after Brook claimed her ex had been harassing her for months. Specifically Brook claims Warren broke into her house in November ... moved his stuff in without her permission ... and then got into a physical altercation with their son.

In the docs, Brook also claims Warren robbed her blind back in July ... stealing her credit cards, computer, Range Rover ... and then used their son's identity (who he shares a name with) to steal $8,000 (She doesn't explain how he obtained the money).

But that's not all ... Brook told the court Warren has a history of drug abuse with crack, cocaine and RX pills. She also claims he still deals drugs ... owns a gun ... and is prone to erratic, bipolar behavior.

The case is due back in court in January -- when the judge will decide if the restraining order should be extended.

We reached out to Warren -- so far, no response.

TigerLily

Hope all ends well.

garwilly

I'm sorry but who is this h0e...she's like a broke a$$ crazy version of Halle Berry, and to the idiots at TMZ that show ended like 10 years ago so to include that makes no damn sense

Sandyw

Chris has been a part of my bible study for 8 months. I dont know about his past but he is sure a sweet guy. He is on fire for God and inspires me :)

peaceb2u

Wait! are you serious? sorry to admit it but I smoked crack with her in Indiana and we smoked crack primos just like bobby and whitney when we used to strip together at PT's night club in Indianapolis! Try again bitch! I know you remember me. Chris is a hero inn Indiana. He dropped out of school at age 16 and took care of you and yaw's baby like a real man and made you a star and this is what you do after 20 fking years? even if any of this is true what kind of person tries to completely humiliate somebody like that to the world? His grandmama his mom and dad friends and fans gotta see this sht! He gave you an extaordinary life. You'd still be a broke ass stripper back in indiana with a kid wondering who his daddy is watching chris on tv if he didn't make the sacrifice and left you hanginn like so many black man used to do! I'm sorry but I happen to know yaw from back in the day! I hope more people come forward and expose you. Chris saved your life and dropped out of school to take care of your sorry ass and I hope your son didn't end up like you. A out of work pathetic soap actress looking for attention to try to revitalize her career! Go back to stripping bitch! I don't anymore and got an education did you? Obviously NOT

Miller Cerasuolo

Brook Kerr, star of the soap opera Passions, has filed for a temporary restraining order against her estranged husband, Christopher Warren. Warren and Kerr had been married for 22 years and have a 22-year-old son. The temporary restraining order covers both Kerr and the parties’ son. Kerr claimed that Warren broke into her home in November, moved property, got into a physical altercation with their son, and had been harassing her for months. Both accuse the other of bipolar disorder and drug dealing. In January the court will determine whether to extend the restraining order for a longer period of time. In Virginia, ex parte protective orders may be entered by a court on good cause shown that family abuse has occurred. This means that the victim can ask a court for this protection without the accused giving testimony in court. These temporary orders are only good for two weeks, at which time the accused has an opportunity to be heard and a judge would decide whether to extend the order for up to two years.

Indy Gal

I grew up around Chris, his older brother and his younger sister in Indianapolis and this story just doesn't ring true to me. Chris was always a really nice, kind and cool kid (he's a couple yrs younger than me). I know people can change, but this just doesn't fit the person I once knew.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2