Kristen Stewart

Needs to Apologize

for This Outfit Too!

12/14/2012 8:15 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1214_kristen_stewart_dress_550A confused Kristen Stewart must have thought she was walking the worst ever Victoria's Secret runway show, because she showed up to the NYC premiere of "On the Road" in this bizarre retro bra and panty sheer paneled dress thing last night.

Although the hot neon Christian Louboutin heels are fierce -- but perhaps slightly too big -- they do nothing for the unfortunate Erdem smock.

While KStew is back with Robert Pattinson, she may now want to break up with her stylist and re-issue her infamous apology, "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected."

On a positive note, at least the 22-year-old can finally say "Twilight" is no longer the worst thing she's ever been in.

1214_stewart_footer

MADE MAN

I've seen worse

Xiolablu

The writer obviously knows NOTHING about fashion.

That Pop Life..yeah..

Eewww..ugy-ugy Chica.

Who the Hell is Khloe

She has terrible style...and she's not that cute

CaliChrissy

Wow people....jealous much? She is a gorgeous young woman navigating the cruel world of celebrity. She wants to be an actor not a famewhore. She makes bold choices in clothes and movies. And she gets to go home to Robert Pattinson.....which is what im sure fuels the hate of the majority of the negative comments.

XYZ

I am no fan of hers, but if this same outfit were on those other two no-talent hoes, Rhianna & Katy Perry, your staff would be all over this outfit.

Troi

For some reason, because Kristen is soooo spirited, she chooses to make decisions that buck the system,.....she has no peoblem going against the grain and being her own person,....rather than going along with the crowd,.....she has NEVER been a follower,.....and for cryin' out loud, she's young and learning her way,......

JosephSheehan

Oh the things I would do to her anus....

Hefe

Who dresses this imbecile???

All that money and she can't hire someone who can dress her properly for a night out?

LightJ

Geez, whats with this h0e acting like such a $lut lately? Is she trying to trash her image? Sleeping with a married man with kids, isn't enough for this depressing h0e? I guess she wants more publicity and attention because she sure as hell can't act to save her life or her career.

Jamie

hideous

BECKER

That outfit and teh clown suit she wore at the 121212 Concert are horrific.
She is not a pretty girl so I guess she is wearing this crap to keep people from looking at her face and dirty hair

Pittslady

Slea Zy her new stage name?
or is it I do not like clothing so look at this outfit...
or..
I forgot to take it off after the Victoria's Secret fashion show after one ot the models let me try it on...

Jackie

She's a slut, so it doesn't matter what she wears.

hunter

RP is a p!@#y-whipped dumb-ass for taking that skank back.