Kristen Stewart

Needs to Apologize

for This Outfit Too!

12/14/2012 8:15 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

1214_kristen_stewart_dress_550A confused Kristen Stewart must have thought she was walking the worst ever Victoria's Secret runway show, because she showed up to the NYC premiere of "On the Road" in this bizarre retro bra and panty sheer paneled dress thing last night.

Although the hot neon Christian Louboutin heels are fierce -- but perhaps slightly too big -- they do nothing for the unfortunate Erdem smock.

While KStew is back with Robert Pattinson, she may now want to break up with her stylist and re-issue her infamous apology, "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected."

On a positive note, at least the 22-year-old can finally say "Twilight" is no longer the worst thing she's ever been in.

1214_stewart_footer

She's baaaack

That thing is so cheap looking and ill-fitting it looks like she picked it up in the lingerie department at walmart.

Heaven

Wonder what the Joan Rangers will think about this dress tonight on fashion police. Really, really bad dress. Not even a little cute

Joan K

She should give those ears a ride once and awhile, it is like she is afraid to really smile, fugly broad.

shonbonjovi

Im sure shes prettier than most of yall commenting. not me of couse. im ****ing gorgeous. but yeah the dress is the pits

Trecee

This is her smiley face.

♥TMZ but ...

these people are told how they look on a constant basis they no longer can see for themselves

bic

I'm sick of seeing this skank everywhere. Ever since RP took her back she acts like she's God's gift to cinema. She's trash and it looks like she's finally dressing the part. Give her an award for that.

X

I'd totally bang her! She looks good!

I'm sure the vast majority of people making comments on this site don't look as good as her!

lee

beautiful homewreck-Er

t

This chick dresses like a cheap whore all the time...

kim is a publicity whore

I really think that affair was a publicity stunt to make her look appealing, because now shes dressing all sexy.

on another note, outfit is weird, but doesnt look too bad, imo.

lovely

Wtf... this looked like a 7yrold girl ' s my size Barbie dress!!

SevenCostanza

Gross. She is a try-hard...

lovely

Shes gorgeous though!

lisam

just wish she would take an acting class....