Lindsay Lohan

Dear Charlie, Sorry I Never

Said Thanks for the $100k

12/15/2012 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1215_charlie_sheen_lindsay_tmzcomposite2Lindsay Lohan sent a belated "thank you" card and flowers to casa de Charlie Sheen for that $100k check he gave her -- this just days after he called her out for being ungrateful.

You'll recall ... Charlie did an interview this week and put LiLo's manners on blast, claiming the actress never actually thanked him for the money he gave her. Not a text, not a phone call ... nothing.

Now sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... LiLo didn't mean to be rude and the reason she never got around to thanking Charlie personally is because her phone broke and she lost all her contacts  -- including the actor's number.

Besides that, we're told Lindsay got distracted trying to deal with her slew of legal problems -- like getting arrested in NYC and the new criminal charges filed against her stemming from her PCH crash -- and she simply lost track of time.

But she made up for it ... we're told LiLo saw Charlie's comments and immediately fired off a "thank you" letter and a bouquet of flowers to his house ... as both an apology and show of gratitude.

Usually the best way to thank Charlie is with hookers, but flowers are nice too.

hugh

How many stories has Lindsay sold to you this week TMZ? I've lost count.

Christine

Phone broke? Puh-LEEZ. She must think everyone is as stupid as she is.

IceGypsy

LMAO...sorry Charlie my dog ate my phone !!

Seriously her people couldn't track down his people? Plz lol

braintrain

I'm done viewing this site. This is ridiculous.

Jordan

She forgot to menchion she was too busy banging her entire boy band to say thak you.

moe

Lindsay has got an excuse for EVERYTHING. She takes no responsibility for anything that she does. She needs to go to jail and stay there for a long time.

sterlingguys

very genuine classy gesture lilo, sweet lovely girl

Ellie G

LOL do they ever run out of excuses? If you have to be embarassed into saying Thank You, it doesnt count.

Maverick

Worst $100K that Charlie ever spent.

He could have blown it on hookers. At least the hookers would have been grateful.

sterlingguys

tmz are desperate for lilo storys, SHE pays their bills with hits, GO LILO

Skins

Thanks Charlie, Hey can you spot me another $100,000?

Cheryl A.

She has to be shamed into thanking someone for 100 grand?! That's all I would be saying if that happened to me. Thank you, thank you thank you!!!

really! really?

Translation..."Thank you Charlie but I need more money to pay the rents on my home and storage locker".

sterlingguys

do you hear that scratching? its the h8turd rats scramblin outta their sewer.love ya lilo

Christine

I thought she was broke.