Lindsay Lohan

Dear Charlie, Sorry I Never

Said Thanks for the $100k

12/15/2012 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1215_charlie_sheen_lindsay_tmzcomposite2Lindsay Lohan sent a belated "thank you" card and flowers to casa de Charlie Sheen for that $100k check he gave her -- this just days after he called her out for being ungrateful.

You'll recall ... Charlie did an interview this week and put LiLo's manners on blast, claiming the actress never actually thanked him for the money he gave her. Not a text, not a phone call ... nothing.

Now sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... LiLo didn't mean to be rude and the reason she never got around to thanking Charlie personally is because her phone broke and she lost all her contacts  -- including the actor's number.

Besides that, we're told Lindsay got distracted trying to deal with her slew of legal problems -- like getting arrested in NYC and the new criminal charges filed against her stemming from her PCH crash -- and she simply lost track of time.

But she made up for it ... we're told LiLo saw Charlie's comments and immediately fired off a "thank you" letter and a bouquet of flowers to his house ... as both an apology and show of gratitude.

Usually the best way to thank Charlie is with hookers, but flowers are nice too.

tleeg

Yeah...she was also to busy chasing gay boy band members and touring with them and giving him handjobs to try and get more money outta him. What an ungrateful bitch.

SPAM

*bullybullybully bullybullybully bullybullybully*

How am I doing, Ernie?

Vinsetta

Another WITCHHUNT eh Lohans???? This grown woman is the most vile person I've ever seen. Honest to God, it's such poetic justice that the week of Liz and Dick which was supposed to skyrocket her back was just the start of her world come crashing down hard and fast. Karma, I completely believe in it. I will be at mass tomorrow saying a little prayer for many moons in jail for her.

jimmyjak49

phone probs? yea right whores never say tk you after they get money

tleeg

Broke her phone my ass...ive heard that excuse from so many people who owe me money.

Ellie G

Last I saw she had an Iphone so isnt all her contact info in her Itunes acct? Such a liar.

magmax

Chef Cloudy Gallbladder had to pull the usual "quick in - quick out" schtick because he has to get to Chuck E. Cheese and sniff the seats before the crowd picks up, then he has to meet up with his 400 lb boyfriend for a banana pounding. Busy busy busy.

Marilyn

How really stupid!
I back up my phone so I never could lose anything on it at all!

fleabag73

The Cracken has TWO phones, you do the math.

Vinsetta

I remember as a kid receiving a $20 bill in my birthday card from my grandparents and I was on the phone immediately saying a thank you. I never had to be reminded, as I'm sure nobody on here would have to be except the pathological liar we have on this story. And the prosecutors will prove she lies on a consistant basis and this judge will toss her in jail. There's no out for her this time. Keep pulling that hair out Lohan, I mean you already have male pattern baldness in play so what is the difference?

Keyser Söze

Oh LiLo... "my phone broke" gotta be the lamest excuse for not saying thank you for someone who literally saved your ass.

And we all know how hard it is to track down Charlie Sheen... yeah, the man is a true hermit.

Girl, you really are all-around awful. A chip off of the old blocks, that's for sure.

jimmyjak49

lowblo went from"THE WANTED" to the UNWANTED in a New York minute!!

lm

Haha.. she need some more money.

Lindsay Lohan Fan Forever

Lindsay and Dina are so caring. Also apparently Lindsay has paid off her tax bill according to rumorfix

fleabag73

She got ONE of them cleared up, she still has close to 100K left, she is a freakin human BOIL that needs to popped and left hanging to dry like the SCAB she is. We've already got a better looking Lindsay 3.0 waiting in the wings, c'mon Amanda Bynes!