« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Don't Let My Baby Mama

CSI My Bank Accounts!!!

12/16/2012 12:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1214_ray_lewis_tmz
Baltimore Ravens
linebacker Ray Lewis is going for the block ... against his baby mama who's trying to hire a forensic investigator to comb through his finances -- all in an attempt to squeeze more child support out of him.

You'll recall ... Lewis and his baby mama Sharnika Kelly are in a nasty battle over child support for their young son -- and earlier this year Sharnika asked a judge to throw out their current agreement, claiming when she signed the deal back in 2001, Ray never disclosed his full income.

Sharnika even asked to have a forensic investigator come in and determine how much the NFL star is actually worth -- in hopes to have the current $3,500-a-month order increased.

Now Ray is putting his foot down -- and recently filed legal docs in Florida asking a judge to bar his baby mama from looking through his finances.

In docs, Ray argues the order established in 2001 is totally legit -- and says that Sharnika had a lawyer when she signed, so if she wanted to fight it ... she should have done so WAY back then.

A judge has yet to rule.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

leila12

**** $3,500???And this bitch wants even more. I would be happy if I got more then 600 per month for 3 kids.

coolmama1994

What is with you and gold diggers..or as i was a gold digging w

Terrence

The child needs food,water,clothing,housing and medical care. I wonder if she has a full time job supporting her son as well. 3500 is a lot of money per month is a lot of money. That means shes getting 42,000 dollars a year. I smell gold digger !!!!

Az Heat

Thank God I never had kids!

JFO

Honey, if you can't live off of $3500 a month in child support for one child that's too damn bad.

TiffanyChristineMarie

I receive $150 a month in child support for two kids and make it work. She is being immature using her child as an excuse to get a bunch of money. It doesn't matter if they have together. She obviously isn't worried about the childs' well being. No matter what is going on with me and my kids' father, I would never take all his money. When I'm making a good amount at work I don't even require their father to pay. I'm very independent and different like that I guess. Its rediculous a child has to be put in the middle of some bad break-up.

neglky

Another gold digging whore. About u give him custody

Ram1313

F$

Someone's goldfish

She doesn't get it. Child support is for the child, not the both of them. The cost of raising a child per year is approx. $9,000. She receives more than 4 times that amount.

TigerLily

Unbelievable! That's a lot of money for one child.

Bec215

I feel so sorry for the kids that are born of these quicky romances, to think their mothers had them just to make money off of them. Sure, there are some that are just accidents from genuine, loving relationships - but too many are literally born of deception. Guys put a cover on it!

jen

LMAO I'm sorry but I have zero sympathy for these stupid men. SMH They never learn. Don't create baby mamas and you won't have these issues.

Audrey

NFL players must get a class in hiding assets. I'm going through the same thing now with a ex player ...

LosAngHug

That's plenty of money!!!

A Friend of Sharnika's

Ray Lewis is a ****ing bum. I know Sharnika personally. I worked with her at EEOC headquarters in DC. She wasn't living off of Ray Lewis money and if you knew her you would know that. And I am shocked to find out all that she had, she got on her own and not with the child support money he was providing her. This woman had a million dollar home in Fort Washington MD and owned a mortgage lending brokerage. All on her own. She sold her home and moved to Florida so his son could be near him at HIS request. As far as the judgement he is talking about, thats bull****. It was discharged in bankruptcy back in 2007. It's public record. http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiry-index.jsp Just put in her name and you can see for yourself. Ray Lewis is a lyin ass cheapskate.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments