« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Terrell Suggs

Small Wedding Now,

BIG One After the Season

12/15/2012 6:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Photo

1215_suggs_wedding_wmBaltimore Ravens star linebacker Terrell Suggs tied the knot during a small ceremony yesterday in Maryland, but TMZ has learned the couple is planning a bigger ceremony once the NFL season is over.

According to our sources, Suggs and Candace Williams exchanged vows yesterday in front of about 30 close friends and family (including their two children) at a Four Seasons Hotel.

We're told the couple plans to have a bigger wedding (100+ guests) sometime after the season ends ... either in Maryland or back in Arizona, where Suggs is from.

It's been a rocky path to the altar for Suggs and Williams -- Last month, Williams alleged that Suggs punched her in the neck and dragged her alongside a car he was driving while their two children sat inside. Williams lifted a protective order against Suggs just 3 days ago.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

NOT ELMO

She must be Blind, i hope She finds a Cure soon...

nikkirael

He's gonna bet the hell outa her so bad she's gonna hate she married him ant no way I'll let some man bet the hell outa me in front of my kids

blackbutterfly

What a dumb female!! Why is she putting the kids in this nightmare?Is she that thirsty for money or fame? WEAK BI TCH

MikeD

Disgusting

Toallthehatersoftheworld

I have no words this marriage will not last

Luke

CHA-CHING! That has got to be the UGLIEST dude in the NFL. Maybe the planet. And he's an idiot. CHA-CHING!!!

Me

These women never learn. Stupid stupid stupid.

mrs.nicole

I

mrs.nicole

I love what you said justdontgiveadamn its so funny that racist ppl allow what other ppl do effect there day and first off Google this girl lovely she not white. Now who looks dumb as hell. Its so funny my brother is married to a black woman and do you hear white women out they taking our men thats lame as hell grow up its so funny cuz girls so bold on the internet but don't ever really say this **** to ppl that what kills me

suavechef1

I hate dudes that hit women that's a bitch move ...but in certain situations I understand via spit in the face ,or pulls weapon out lol

coco cola

Tattoo with wedding dress..ugh..they both have low esteem

Ali

His "bride" looks like a train-wreck, tramp who is wearing an ugly t-shirt with her cheap wedding gown. Drunk in Vegas is really getting old. What a lovely mother she'll make to his children. Ugh....our society is doomed.

Caddtsrx3

She's an idiot to marry this person after he has a used her.... And he's uglier than hell with those huge mop bucket lips. Damn why do white women do this other than greed

Caddtsrx3

Abused and still marrying Suggs... Sadly we will be reading about them

jewels1678

Yes let's marry a man who beats me what a dumb ass hoe

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments