Lindsay Lohan to Judge

My Spiritual Advisor Can Vouch For Me!!!

12/16/2012 3:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1217_lindsay_lohan_spiritual_advisor_article
Lindsay Lohan
is DESPERATE to avoid jail time ... so much so, she's enlisted the help of her spiritual advisor to make sure that happens.

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ ... the actress is asking friends, family and her spiritual guru (yup, some people have those) to write letters on her behalf to the judge hearing her case.  Lindsay believes the letters will help prove jail is not the best option for her.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay is currently facing up to 245 days in the slammer for her recent probation violation. Or the judge has the option to send her to counseling instead.

We're told Lindsay is convinced a letter from the spiritual advisor will have the most impact. Specifically because he's been helping her since 2008 -- following her 2nd DUI arrest -- and can vouch for the fact that LiLo has benefited from counseling in the past. When she shows up.

As we previously reported, Commissioner Jane Godfrey -- who will arraign LiLo -- isn't big on jail regardless and often times chooses counseling over serving time.

A hearing is scheduled for January 25th.

odie

ROTFLMAO! She's had a spiritual advisor since the 2nd DUI? Has she been paying this person money? Is that why she went all adderall rage over the fvcking gypsy because she wanted to give her a FREE reading and Crackie realized she had been HAD all of this time? ROTFLMAO!!! On another note, if this post is actually true, everyone who has had contact with this slag and her "lovely" family should write a letter urging for a life sentence for Crackie w/o parole. I'll start.... Years ago, when I was visiting NYC, I came face to face with Dina and Ali as I was heading to MOMA. A 1/2 block from my hotel, Ali inadvertantly bumped ME standing outside Henri Bendel. Dina hissed "watch it b.i.t.c.h, don't you know who we are?" They were holding a ceremony for Crackie's leggings being sold there. Who knew? At the time I didn't know who they were and Ali was just wearing a skimpy shirt, shoes and some leggings-nothing more. I said, "Why, are you two famous?" Ali rolled her eyes and said, " I'm Aliana, Lindsay's sister!" "Lindsay-as in Lohan?" I inquired. "So I take it you're not homeless and don't need a donation to clothe your nearly naked daughter?" Little did I know back then that I would someday be right. Here they are practically homeless and Crackie's clothes are locked up in unpaid storage. As for Crackie, I actually ran into her as she was going into the ladies' room of a beachfront restuarant/hotel in Santa Monica right before her Samro days. She was at an outside table but kept coming back inside to "use" the ladies room every 10 minutes. She was tweaking and everyone, me included, was laughing at her sorry a.s.s. She was bogarting the bathroom and I had to tell her "FVCK OFF!" when she tried to block me from entering to use the facilities. Fortunately for Crackie, she wasn't in a punch happy mood because we GRITS(girls raised in the south) take shyt from no one. These 2 incidents while seemingly benign on the surface, illustrate the arrogance and entitlement they have always had. They expect special treatment for deigning to mingle with us common folk. ALL of them need a bytch slap back into reality.

BeastieBoy76

Well now I know what to direction I should push my seven year old daughter in for a career...spiritual advisor for terrible celebrities. CHA-CHING!

anonymous

WTF? She'll NEVER learn. She's gone from lying her ass off again and blaming everyone else around her. Hey dumb ass, you are what you hang out with. NOW she's trying to butter up the judge through the tabloids. DESPERATE or SMART?

seamus

I wanted to say something but what is left to say? I can only hope it does not any stranger.

Squatting Thunder

What about the Psychic Friends Network or Miss Cleo for references? Then Batman or the Justice League of America? What about the cookie monster?
Oh I know what about the homeless guy that hangs around the court house? The judge might actually know him.

kells

Does she have any dogs or cats that could vouch for her?

Just The Fax

Amazing the amount of parasites one considers as necessary friends. If any judge would actually use a letter from someones "spiritual adviser" as credible do***entation that said judge should be put in the cell next to her.

Columbo

Will this skank just crawl in a hole and die already. She is as about as welcome as a hemroid.

Columbo

Atleast she has to sweat it out for about 5 weeks.

supershaun

PLEASE FINALLY INCARCERATE THIS WOMAN SO SHE CAN HAVE A REALITY CHECK!!!

Marvin

Rehab for impulse control is called JAIL.....there was no impulses it is a calculated series of reckless irresponsible decisions that led to this. The night before she crashed her Porsche she decided to go out partying even though she had to work and it was a weeknight. She decided to drive because she was late and decided to speed. she decided to lie to the police. She decided while on probation to go to concerts and after the concerts to go to clubs drinking till 4am. These are not impulses they are immature reckless childish spoiled behavior....

Donna Borges

If it's so lucrative, why aren't you doing it? Go away!!

odie

ROTFLMAO!!! She's had a spiritual advisor guiding her all of time? Well, no wonder she took her adderall rage out on a gypsy. This explains it all!!!

USArmy

These morons who keep giving her breaks are contributing to her destruction. Would we get the same treatment? I don't think so. Enough of this Hollywood justice turnstile. Hold these people accountable for their actions.

Celeb Gossip Maven

Instead of doing all of these gimmicks to save her ass, she should just do what she is supposed to.
Seriously, if she put in half as much effort into reestablishing/ cleaning herself up as she has into all the clubbing, drama, lying and legal shortcuts...she possibly could have gone on to becoming somewhat legitimate.
Ugh she is so ridiculous....common sense is lost on her.