Lindsay Lohan to Judge

My Spiritual Advisor Can Vouch For Me!!!

12/16/2012 3:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1217_lindsay_lohan_spiritual_advisor_article
Lindsay Lohan
is DESPERATE to avoid jail time ... so much so, she's enlisted the help of her spiritual advisor to make sure that happens.

Sources close to LiLo tell TMZ ... the actress is asking friends, family and her spiritual guru (yup, some people have those) to write letters on her behalf to the judge hearing her case.  Lindsay believes the letters will help prove jail is not the best option for her.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay is currently facing up to 245 days in the slammer for her recent probation violation. Or the judge has the option to send her to counseling instead.

We're told Lindsay is convinced a letter from the spiritual advisor will have the most impact. Specifically because he's been helping her since 2008 -- following her 2nd DUI arrest -- and can vouch for the fact that LiLo has benefited from counseling in the past. When she shows up.

As we previously reported, Commissioner Jane Godfrey -- who will arraign LiLo -- isn't big on jail regardless and often times chooses counseling over serving time.

A hearing is scheduled for January 25th.

jc

Hey Nikki...
I saw checkin out the biker story and look what the 9th poster said.......

bonzai2 hours ago

That guy looks just like Anacondaman....­...............­..........

Anybody we know?

fleabag73

Amanda Bynes is Lindsay 3.0
JUSTICE FOR CRACKIE!
TEAM ALLRED!

Sarah

Throw the dumb bitch in jail she thinks she can break the law then find an excuse to avoid serving time. She needs a long sentence for her crimes. She does not need any "counseling" thats an excuse so she can get yet another slap on the wirst. Shes a pathetic junkie who needs to be punished.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Watching Judge Judy, this guy was thrown in jail (in California) for 6 days when his friend falsely used his name when being arrested for skipping out on a 7 dollar check at Denny's. Yet we're supposed to believe Lindsay is treated ' like everybody else'.

ilovegossip

Guys, please look at L-Lofan's profile BEFORE replying, and make sure it's the real Nicole, and STOP giving the fake Nicole attention. All they are looking for is a reaction, and you're giving it to them!

Che

What the hell has she done to her face? Or is the alchoholic bloat showing?

abdullh almulhim

The most beautiful what type of feel a poem I love you - crown prince involvement between flesh and blood are lame, and tireless leak youth in tears I told first clapped In involvement I said v. return, come back; repent; recover, recuperate , even created the hearts of iron , also blamed the chastisement from sensational load my heart you are

abdullh almulhim

You love taking advice from the Lord God leave you fortune-tellers are with lying brothers if they are aware of the unseen he knew when is die

Mumra the Ever Living

The Superficial has a great new story on Lohan's career trajectory:

And now for that special time of the week when we see just how much ****tier Lindsay Lohan‘s life managed to get over the weekend, and I think you’ll all agree I zeroed in on the correct fail horizon instead of going with Charlie Sheen and why she didn’t thank him because her phone broke and thinking a letter from her “spiritual advisor” will keep her out of jail. Lesser men would’ve died trying to make this call. Page Six reports:
A talent company claiming to represent the troubled actress wants us to know their client is available for weddings and Bat Mitzvahs.
Page Six received an email pitch from 123Talent with the subject line “Book One of Hollywood’s Biggest Movie Stars Lindsay Lohan Now!” offering us the opportunity to request the presence of Lohan herself at whatever event or venue.
“Dude, what happened at your Bar Mitzvah? Your dad took you back into that room and when you came out you were crying and wouldn’t sit near anybody.”
“I don’t want to talk about it…”
“C’mon, my dad says he wants to throw me one exactly like yours. You have to tell me.”
“Fine. There was this old lady smoking back there, and my dad made do.. stuff so I’d ‘become a man.’ Gross stuff. He said she was famous, but I’d never seen her before in my life. She looked like that Emma Stone chick from Spider-Man but like her mom or something.”
“Wait. What do you mean gross stuff?”
“Seriously, can we not talk about this? I just want to sit in the corner and shiver until I go to college.”

Deco

Spiritual advisor is code for I'm not very bright...........

Its Nikki Bitches

FULL FORCE LOHAN SPIN

Lindsay Lohan Old Photo Has Parents Remembering Happier Times

Posted: 12/17/2012 1:33 pm EST | Updated: 12/17/2012 1:36 pm EST

Get Celebrity Alerts:

React:

Amazing
Inspiring
Funny
Scary
Hot
Crazy
Important
Weird

Lindsay Lohan, Video, Dina Lohan, Michael Lohan, Dina Lohan Twitter, Lindsay Lohan Childhood Photo, Lindsay Lohan Kid Photo, Lindsay Lohan Old Photo, Lindsay Lohan Vintage Photo, Naughty But Nice Rob, Celebrity News

With her daughter Lindsay Lohan facing jail time and financial ruin, Dina Lohan sent out a reminder of more simple times on Saturday, tweeting an old holiday photo of Lindsay, her son Michael and herself in front of a Christmas tree.

“It was taken at Dina’s parents' house and yes, that is plastic on the sofa,” father Michael Lohan tells The Huffington Post. “I forget what gifts were given to the kids but I know I bought Dina a Mercury Cougar. Lindsay was about two-and-a-half and Michael Jr. was one. Happy times.”

Now, almost 24 years later, Lindsay finds herself a troubled star. She failed to appear in a Los Angeles court last Wednesday when her probation was revoked and prosecutors now want her to serve 245 days in prison.

“Looking at the picture is heartbreaking,” one family friend tells me. “No one would have imagined that little girl with so much talent would go on to become better known for her legal troubles than anything else. It’s all very sad. Let's just hope 2013 brings back the Lindsay we all love and miss.”

hazeleyez0212

Her 'spiritual advisor' can vouch for her.. and so can her drug dealer..

CloBird

Lindsay Lohan is just not very smart. A "spiritual adviser" will have no impact on any hearing.

ilovegossip

Why on earth is Dina posting an old photo with only 2 of her kids in it? That is just F'd up! Dina, you have FOUR children, not TWO! If you're posting an old Christmas photo, why wouldn't you post one with all FOUR of your kids???

Its Nikki Bitches

Hahahahaha! Im not the only one saying this...PRICELESS

will. i.m. becile‏@CBrwnz

Lindsay Lohan wants remind everyone that there are only 7 shoplifting days till Christmas.