Lindsay Lohan

I Admit It ...

I've Lost Control

12/16/2012 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1214_lindsay_lohan_01Lindsay Lohan has hit rock bottom yet again and she knows it ... finally admitting her life has gone off the rails and she desperately needs professional help ... TMZ has learned.

Lindsay's telling friends, she thought she had turned over a new leaf back in March when she completed the terms of her sentence in the jewelry heist case ... and Judge Stephanie Sautner maternally warned, "Stop the nightclubbing and focus on your work."

Lindsay clearly ignored that advice ...  and now we're told she's inconsolable -- repeatedly calling her lawyer Shawn Holley in tears.  In classic Lindsay form, she knows her life is out of control, but she's blaming it on others, saying she has again hooked up with a bad group of people and had run-ins with "opportunists" who have tried to provoke her.

As for drugs and alcohol ... Lindsay is still adamant ... she doesn't have a problem.  As they say, there is none so blind as those who will not see.

Lindsay believes her real problem is that she never stuck with counseling, but thinks regular appointments with a professional could be her salvation.  It's probably not coincidental that counseling is now the only possible way she can avoid jail for the new crimes and probation violation.

Finally ... Lindsay is confessing to friends she has a big problem with impulse control ... in other words, she doesn't think before she acts.   She thinks a shrink can help her in that department.

If she did, maybe there'd be no such thing as "Liz and Dick."

ketjo

I checked the other one first and wrote this but I don't think you will mind is I bring it over here....besides look like Mike Walters was working on this one.....sounds exactly like him always making excuses for her....If I was his wife I would have some serious issures with him over this...
But as this is just filler Lohan spin to keeps the hits coming I see...They got to make their money...TMZ and Lohan inc and this fits the pattern of the Lohan Defense Plan to a tee. !!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I WORK for TMZ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry Marvin ! they couldn't afford my base salary !................
And here I was trying to half way defeat that worthless piiss ant blow hard last night out of my sence of fairness..........
Forget every nice thing I said...though I don't recall any really nice thing I wrote but just in case, Marvin isn't worth it.... its like being nice to the nasty old billy goat in the pasture by petting him and you turn your back he butts you in your ass just for spite !. ...
Andy I will go in with ya and we will file a suit against Harvey Levin and TMZ for back wages they owe us .......Make a nice big chunk of change now wouldn't it.....

mouse

Lindsay doesn't WALK free from everything she DANCES and SMILES and gives everyone the F U ..

TJ

Haven't people figured it out by now, that her behavior is predictable and that she is a self indulgent,unreliable person? TMZ is saturated with Lohan,as they continue to shield the Kardashians from public scrutiny!

NewJerseyNurse

Please take her to rehab or jail, preferrably both, as long as she just goes awaaaaaay

Fat Jesus

I wish she would OD and get it over with already!!!

Karls

I agree with this story until it came to the part where she blamed others. OH F*ckoff with the blame game. Yeah your life is out of control because you enjoy it end of story. Jail just go to jail already.

Vinsetta

I think EVERYONE on here (for the most part, with the exception of a few) can see right through her act. My question is, does the judge? If Lohan goes into some inpatient thing, can she be ordered out of there to appear in court for her sentencing? She's reaching for excuses. It's funny because not too long ago she didn't have a care in the world being a groupie on a tour bus. Now that she's bored again she's got time to think about going to the can.

AFTRA

WTF cares?? She's over

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

She's hit rock bottom, but it's not her fault? She hasn't hit rock bottom.

Of course it's not her fault, nothing ever is. She's not an addict/alcoholic? What's she hitting bottom from, stupidity??

She's just going through the same old motions she always go through when she thinks she's going to jail.

Same old Lindshog Day.

Allupinyourearhole

Lost control? She missed that exit 20 miles back.

Grandma Cracker

ROL is reporting that Michael Douglas' son that is in prison for his addictions and crimes, has been attacked by other prisoners and has a broken finger and a broken leg.

And I'll bet he isn't even a jerk like Lindsay.

realitychecker

That's alright, Lindsay. It will be a whole lot easier to get a handle on your impulse control since you are out of cash. Your last minute self-pity party is not lost on most of us. Unfortunately, the judges do not see that you reserve your best performances for their courtrooms and they continue to buy your act. We get it - you don't. Very sad.

I am Spartacus

TMZ can just recycle their old stories. Haven't we seen and heard this before? I wonder how this will play out... slap on the wrist with some rehab & probation (apparently morgue work did nothing) and in 6 months we'll be back to her doing something stupid, blaming it on people out to get her, start drinking again and here we go again.

She can't act, she's not attractive, she's famous for being infamous and is as irrelevant of a celeb as William Hung or Heidi Montag. Send her to JAIL!!!!

Jordan

It is so Amazing that Lindsay's Revolations always come before her court dates when she could be sentenced to serious Jail time.

Its Nikki Bitches

Tiffany Mitchell‏@TiffMitchell1

@dinalohan your daughter shouldn't be in public. She is a danger to herself & others. You'll b hearing from Gloria very soon.